Jump to content

Support For Two Sacked Met Police Officers

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, Delbow said:

 

 

Should they also say 'yes, Massa' as they are pushed around?

No,  of course they shouldn't,  but I believe even white people have had similar treatment,  it's normal to be apprehensive as we don't know what they are after,  what they are going to do,  are we going to get decent police or corrupt ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they lied about the car going through a red light and smelling marijuana then they deserve punishment.

 

I think the biggest question though is why do the cops stop and search so many black folk looking for weapons?

 

Could it be down  to the fact that a large percentage of black folk do carry weapons, and surely the police are just trying to protect others from being victims of crimes?

 

Despite making up only 13% of London's total population, black Londoners account for 45% of London's knife murder victims, 61% of knife murder perpetrators and 53% of knife crime perpetrators.

 

Maybe that's why eh, just a thought.

 

🙄

 

 

 

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cressida said:

No,  of course they shouldn't,  but I believe even white people have had similar treatment,  it's normal to be apprehensive as we don't know what they are after,  what they are going to do,  are we going to get decent police or corrupt ones.

This  doesn't happen to white people. It just doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

If they lied about the car going through a red light and smelling marijuana then they deserve punishment.

 

I think the biggest question though is why do the cops stop and search so many black folk looking for weapons?

 

Could it be down  to the fact that a large percentage of black folk do carry weapons, and surely the police are just trying to protect others from being victims of crimes?

 

Despite making up only 13% of London's total population, black Londoners account for 45% of London's knife murder victims, 61% of knife murder perpetrators and 53% of knife crime perpetrators.

 

Maybe that's why eh, just a thought.

 

🙄

 

 

 

Because there's so many racist coppers.

They will make up the majority if they are the majority who get searched.

If you search 100 coloured guys and find find 50 knives that's the same as searching 2 white guys and finding  ONE knife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Delbow said:

This  doesn't happen to white people. It just doesn't.

Utterly shocking,  and upsetting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Delbow said:

This  doesn't happen to white people. It just doesn't.

Why is that though?

 

If someone told you that an individual had attacked and killed many with a suicide bomb who would you think the likely suspect was.

 

1, white pensioner ?

 

2, non white young man?

 

 

Go on be honest, and then tell us why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Why is that though?

 

If someone told you that an individual had attacked and killed many with a suicide bomb who would you think the likely suspect was.

 

1, white pensioner ?

 

2, non white young man?

 

 

Go on be honest, and then tell us why.

What on earth has that got to do with the lad who was been stopped and searched multiple times since he was 13 when there's no evidence he's done owt wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Delbow said:

What on earth has that got to do with the lad who was been stopped and searched multiple times since he was 13 when there's no evidence he's done owt wrong?

Answer the question and then I will explain.

 

👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Answer the question and then I will explain.

 

👍

Ok. It would depend on who the targets were. If it was at a centre for asylum seekers, I'd guess a white man between 20 and 55. If it was a synagogue, I'd guess most likely a man of Arabic heritage.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Ok. It would depend on who the targets were. If it was at a centre for asylum seekers, I'd guess a white man between 20 and 55. If it was a synagogue, I'd guess most likely a man of Arabic heritage.

No particular target, just random, say an airport, a concert, a place that is full of every single race, creed and colour.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Answer the question and then I will explain.

 

👍

The people who use suicide bombs are the people who are not afraid to die.  That's because of their religion and not their colour.

Isn't  it amazing how you are always at the forefront of any row which descends into a full blown race row.    I wonder why ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

No particular target, just random, say an airport, a concert, a place that is full of every single race, creed and colour.

 

 

Then it would depend who was active at the time. Mid 1980s I would have guessed IRA, early 2000s I would guess Islamists. If it was now, my guess would be either Islamists or the UK's fastest-growing terror threat - white supremacists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.