Support For Two Sacked Met Police Officers

1 hour ago, Findlay said:

My personal observation of driving is that when a car near me is speeding or making dangerous manouvres seven out of ten times it is a black person in a german car, two times a white man in a white van and a white female in a SUV or sports car.
If you are athletic and young with a good level of fitness you are bound to push the boundaires but not on public roads please. I think they are guilty of the road crime but also subject to a reactive level of profiling.

I agree with that.  they should naturally be charged with any law breaking they commit,   but this case rose to prominence because of the allegations of racial profiling.

So the ban is perfectly reasonable because she failed to be open and honest about who was driving.

Anyone want to have a go at explaining why that means it was unfair to sack the police officers who fabricated a lie to justify stopping and handcuffing her and Dos Santos?

25 minutes ago, Delbow said:

So the ban is perfectly reasonable because she failed to be open and honest about who was driving.

Anyone want to have a go at explaining why that means it was unfair to sack the police officers who fabricated a lie to justify stopping and handcuffing her and Dos Santos?

They were ordered to pull over , they didn’t and carried on for a few miles, raising suspicion.

34 minutes ago, Delbow said:

And how do you think that justifies the police officers lying?

It has not been proven without reasonable doubt the police officers lied. They may have been mistaken regarding the smell of cannabis.

The panel found it was likely the smell of cannabis during the stop-and-search had emanated from another area.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-67214409