The Yom Kippur War .

11 minutes ago, mafya said:

Calling people of colour a coconut from what I know means they may be  black on the outside but are really white inside by their actions or whatever.

This may come under a race crime I think but not sure

I could not care less.

Anyone who would be upset by that poster needs to man up.

It's pathetic.

The meek really are inheriting the world.....

12 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Glad she's not teaching my kids.

What a horrible racist. 

Is that satire TD ?

Edited by Chekhov

56 minutes ago, El Cid said:

The Israeli Government have killed more Palestinians for decades, this killing needs to stop.

https://www.statista.com/chart/16516/israeli-palestinian-casualties-by-in-gaza-and-the-west-bank/

It's a war!

I bet the Israeli government don't parade raped and butchered innocent victims on the back of trucks and have their people spit on them.

2 minutes ago, Chekhov said:

Do you seriously think she's a racist ?

And you would not want her teaching your kids ?

Why is she displaying that placard? For fun?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's a war!

I bet the Israeli government don't parade raped and butchered innocent victims on the back of trucks and have their people spit on them.

Why is she displaying that placard? For fun?

No Governments do

Out of control mobs do both in the context of wars and otherwise.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

There it is.

I don't recall the Israeli government attacking innocent folk, murdering, torturing, raping and then parading the poor victims throughout the streets, whilst being spat on by Israeli folk.

Oh and taking hostages... nearly forgot that one.

Your attempts to make out the governments are the same are pathetic, but unsurprising.

We see you.

Firstly,  you don't recall anyone doing it because you were not there and have just heard reports, many of them sensationalised.

Secondly,  Hamas committed many inhumane acts and have been roundly condemned for what they did.

You won't recall Israel  doing the hand to hand murder that Hamas did because Israel is doing their dirty work using  modern aircraft,  bombs and tanks etc.

It may not seem so bad when done at a distance but the results are still the same.

And  YES,   the governments are exactly  the same, equally lacking in moral integrity and humanity. and cannot even fight a war according to the rules.

Keep your eye on the news and watch western governments back tracking and suddenly pointing out that Israel has been allowed to get out of hand and it must stop.

27 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

It's a war!

Glad you finally noticed and that war has been going on for over 70 years,  despite you thinking it started on Oct 7.

A lot of Palestinians,  killed,  beaten,  displaced and locked up in those 70 odd years,   on their own land,  by a foreign invader.

35 minutes ago, RJRB said:

No Governments do

Out of control mobs do both in the context of wars and otherwise.

Really?

The Palestine government is doing just that!!

When have you seen Israel's government resort to such barbarian behaviour like spitting on dead and beaten young girls?

Edited by Al Bundy