The Yom Kippur War .

3 hours ago, Prettytom said:

Thats all understandable.

I’m fully in favour of Israel demolishing the Hamas infrastructure . I say infrastructure, because I can’t see how this destroys Hamas, which is an ideology really. That’s a separate, but important issue. These actions are breeding the next generation of terrorists.

My issue, and that of many more people is the methodology being used. In time, I think that quite a lot of this will come to be regarded as war crimes. 

I’m amazed that everyone is sitting idly by, watching what amounts to genocide in Gaza.

Granted, there should and will be talks and an inquiry into Israel's response at a later date.

It's easy to pontificate about their response when your not directly involved

Imagine for a second if your part of Sheffield was attacked, your family or friend was slaughtered, you see a picture of your daughter naked on a truck having been raped and murdered?  I've absolutely no doubt if this were the case, those questioning Israel's response would have a different view.

Make no mistake, this war was started by the Palestine ruling government.

Maybe the Palestinians and the protesters around the world should be focusing their energy on the government that receives billions in aid yet spends it on rockets rather than infrastructure for its people?

Regarding " it will breed new terrorists"

So what, we live in fear of being stabbed and blown up already and have done for going on 20-30 years.  If ridding evil from our planet means it produces a few more nutters who want to blow you and I to smithereens, then that's a price I am willing to pay.

Remember, the next time you have to go through mass security at the airport or a concert and you see a poor pensioner having to take his belt off holding up his trousers, think of this...

It's not because of some uneducated knuckle dragging football fan, it's because of some religious nut jobs who will shout "Allah Akbar"before he tries to kill you.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Theres genocide happening all over the world 

All over Africa and the middle east

I guess it's a coincidence that the lefties are only outraged with Jews are involved 

That is exactly why we should all be abiding by International Law as I have been saying all along.

It's you righty's who insist on breaking the law and showing what an unprincipled rabble you are.

There will never be peace without a political solution and you will never kill all the terrorists,  no matter how hard you try.

Stop the Genocide, call a ceasefire,  find a political solution and create peace.

You are the lawbreakers.

Edited by Organgrinder
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Organgrinder said:

That is exactly why we should all be abiding by International Law as I have been saying all along.

It's you righty's who insist on breaking the law and showing what an unprincipled rabble you are.

There will never be peace without a political solution and you will never kill all the terrorists,  no matter how hard you try.

Stop the Genocide, call a ceasefire,  find a political solution and create peace.

You are the lawbreakers.

You keep blaming Israel 

But Israel is defending itself

They are crushing the enemy who slaughtered their men, women and children 

Showing the world that they cannot be bullied or exterminated anymore

Hopefully the Palestinian people will think twice before electing and supporting a terrorist government 

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Morning Tom.

It's now a war, started by the Palestine ruling party and there will be innocent folk killed, I am not relaxed about that but Israel have the right to defend itself. Maybe if the Palestine ruling party didn't have their tunnels, artillery factories and so forth in civilian areas, hospitals and schools, there wouldn't be so many innocent folk killed.

And over many years if the Zionist faction of Israel had respected  the borders and not treated Palestinians as second class citizens then some bridges could have been built.

There was the semblance of an uneasy peace.

Netanyahu will be held to account by his own people for his failure to safeguard those border settlements.

That will be sufficient for me to be branded as being anti Semitic which I am not.

To be branded anti Semitic by the far right individuals on here whose forbears actively persecuted Jews in Britain and Europe is beyond a joke.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RJRB said:

And over many years if the Zionist faction of Israel had respected  the borders and not treated Palestinians as second class citizens then some bridges could have been built.

There was the semblance of an uneasy peace.

Netanyahu will be held to account by his own people for his failure to safeguard those border settlements.

That will be sufficient for me to be branded as being anti Semitic which I am not.

To be branded anti Semitic by the far right individuals on here whose forbears actively persecuted Jews in Britain and Europe is beyond a joke.

Far right for supporting Jews

You guys really are hilarious

You think that being right wing is something to be ashamed off

But if it means that I don't support islamic terrorists then I'm proud to be labelled as such

1 minute ago, Jack Grey said:

You think that being right wing is something to be ashamed off

But if it means that I don't support islamic terrorists then I'm proud to be labelled as such

You failed to understand the point I made and went off on one of your rants

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You keep blaming Israel 

But Israel is defending itself

In the wrong way.  they have been trying that for more than 70years and still don't realise it won't work.

They are crushing the enemy who slaughtered their men, women and children 

All to no avail.  t will be another failure.

Showing the world that they cannot be bullied or exterminated anymore

Unless they find  a political peace,  it will just keep happening again.

Hopefully the Palestinian people will think twice before electing and supporting a terrorist government 

The Palestinian people will NOT think twice until Israeli's get out of Palestine.

How many years will it take to learn a simple lesson.

Netanyahu has no more brains than you,  which is why he will fail again.

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

You are far right whoever you support.

But the situation issn't funny.

You think that being right wing is something to be ashamed off.

You are extreme right and that is.

But if it means that I don't support islamic terrorists then I'm proud to be labelled as such.

No one on this forum supports Islamic terrorists,  so you are in good company for a change.

Enjoy it while it lasts.