The Yom Kippur War .

I didn't see any banners saying that HAMAS should surrender or leave Gaza at the PRO HAMAS march last weekend 

Haven't heard anyone saying on here either 

Apparently it's Israel or more specifically the Jews who are to blame 

The far left are the real fascists who want to exterminate the Jews

The new Nazi party 

Edited by Jack Grey

8 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

I didn't see any banners saying that HAMAS should surrender or leave Gaza at the PRO HAMAS march last weekend 

The new Nazi party 

Where do you stand on throwing bricks at police and attempting to storm the cenotaph?

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

The new Nazi party 

My bold

I think it's fair to say most right minded people on these boards want hamas eradicated.

The problem is how Israel is going about it and as a result thousands are dead. We're they all hamas? Probably not but then there's always innocents killed in a war. It's sadly unavoidable for the most part but this many in such a short space of time? 

Something is very wrong and it needs to be stopped.

For the record I support innocent Israelis.

I support innocent Palestinians.

I hate hamas and I hate the Israeli government. 

11 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Where do you stand on throwing bricks at police and attempting to storm the cenotaph?

Mindless violence from cave men thugs.

They deserve 5 years each minimum in prison. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

My bold

I think it's fair to say most right minded people on these boards want hamas eradicated.

The problem is how Israel is going about it and as a result thousands are dead. We're they all hamas? Probably not but then there's always innocents killed in a war. It's sadly unavoidable for the most part but this many in such a short space of time? 

Something is very wrong and it needs to be stopped.

For the record I support innocent Israelis.

I support innocent Palestinians.

I hate hamas and I hate the Israeli government. 

Mindless violence from cave men thugs.

They deserve 5 years each minimum in prison. 

My thoughts exactly Ben 🤔

Edited by Jack Grey

7 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

The new Nazi party 

A few reasons.

1  -  Hamas are terrorists and don't usually surrender.  They certainly wouldn't surrender in answer to a few placards in London.

2  -  Gaza does not belong to Israel but to Palestine and they could well ask,  "Why should we leave our own land"

3  -  It was Hamas to blame for the terrorists attack on 7 Oct.      It is Israel to blame for bombing and shelling Gaza.

4  -  You clearly don't know the difference between left and right and have been proving that for many months on this forum.

If you wish to label Hamas as fascists and the far left,  that's entirely up to you but labels and names don't make much difference in a situation like that.

If you wish to label Hamas as the Nazi Party,  that's up to you too.  I'm sure the Hamas members won't lose any sleep over your name calling.

Despite your anger,  you may wish to think of the fact that the Israeli's are now far more unpopular and hated due to the events taking place right now,  than they ever were before. 

People generally supported Israel when Hamas was the aggressor but many consider now,  Israel's behaviour to be as bad as that of Hamas.

Support who you wish but you can't complain when  others do the same.  If you are against our government and against our police,  when they are supporting Israel,  you are on a sticky wicket again.

Edited by Organgrinder
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

This why the country is in such a mess because it's ok for supporters of terrorists to demonstrate but British men get called far right

The irony is there is nothing more far right than men who support throwing gays off of roofs and who believe women shouldn't have any human rights

Bingo.

Like I've said before, the hypocrisy is outstanding.

Also, imagine saying that a country defending itself and trying to rescue hostages is the same as monsters that purposely slaughter, torture, maim and kill innocent folk including babies, then take hostages and post images on social media?

Absolutely shameful, but not surprising.

Edited by Al Bundy

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Bingo.

Like I've said before, the hypocrisy is outstanding.

Also, imagine saying that a country defending itself and trying to rescue hostages is the same as monsters that purposely slaughter, torture, maim and kill innocent folk including babies, then take hostages and post images on social media?

Absolutely shameful, but not surprising.

If you don’t like the slaughter of innocents, why are you so relaxed about the attacks on refugee camps, hospitals and residential areas?

34 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

If you don’t like the slaughter of innocents, why are you so relaxed about the attacks on refugee camps, hospitals and residential areas?

Morning Tom.

It's now a war, started by the Palestine ruling party and there will be innocent folk killed, I am not relaxed about that but Israel have the right to defend itself. Maybe if the Palestine ruling party didn't have their tunnels, artillery factories and so forth in civilian areas, hospitals and schools, there wouldn't be so many innocent folk killed.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Morning Tom.

It's now a war, started by the Palestine ruling party and there will be innocent folk killed, I am not relaxed about that but Israel have the right to defend itself. Maybe if the Palestine ruling party didn't have their tunnels, artillery factories and so forth in civilian areas, hospitals and schools, there wouldn't be so many innocent folk killed.

Thats all understandable.

I’m fully in favour of Israel demolishing the Hamas infrastructure . I say infrastructure, because I can’t see how this destroys Hamas, which is an ideology really. That’s a separate, but important issue. These actions are breeding the next generation of terrorists.

My issue, and that of many more people is the methodology being used. In time, I think that quite a lot of this will come to be regarded as war crimes. 

I’m amazed that everyone is sitting idly by, watching what amounts to genocide in Gaza.