Help With Driving Test .

10 hours ago, echo beach said:

Yes DADDY I have three lads and I'm proud of them all.

The eldest two followed the conventional route into higher education and gained BSc and BA degrees and are working in the fields of electronic engineering and education. My youngest, like me, didn't get that initial opportunity but has followed the maxim of 'where there's a will, there's a way' and has succeeded despite the hurdles encountered on the journey.

I'm perhaps most proud of the fact that all three have turned out to be decent adults who, despite having their own busy lives, still find time to acknowledge the support given to them over the years. They are all as different as chalk and cheese but in one respect they all take after me in being very practical which is very handy as I now need more help than in the past!

echo.

PS. Fingers crossed your daughter passes the driving test. I took mine from Sharrow Lane in '62 and I can still remember how nervous I was. Three years later as a twenty year old  I had a part time job as a driving instructor for the Brian Tindall School of Motoring at Handsworth. I recall that there were some hair raising incidents in my time there but I did go on to successfully teach my wife and 3 sons!

My husband taught me, our daughter and son to drive and we all passed first time.   He's currently teaching our 17 year old grandson.

Thug Life  .......   all the best with your driving, hope you pass.

• 1 year later...

I PASSED MY THEORY TEST TODAY.

YAAAAAAAAAAAY 🎊🎉 🚗 😊 .

Thank you Dad for all your help and a big thank you to my reader who it turns out is a member on Sheffield forum. Next step is my practical test and I can't wait 😊

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 23/03/2023 at 11:03, francypants said:

My husband taught me, our daughter and son to drive and we all passed first time.   He's currently teaching our 17 year old grandson.

Thug Life  .......   all the best with your driving, hope you pass.

Grandson passed first time last year.

Thug Life  ...........   well done on passing your Theory test.   :clap:

• Thanks 1

On 22/03/2023 at 19:13, Axe said:

Why should adjustments be made?

becasue the reasonable adjustments allowed   under  , presumably , The Equality Act 2010  do not  impact on the ability of the candidate to drive  in a safe and reasonably  progressive manner, but are more related to  explaining   the exercises in the best manner for the candidate   and  the format of the  direction giving  etc.... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thug Life said:

I PASSED MY THEORY TEST TODAY.

YAAAAAAAAAAAY 🎊🎉 🚗 😊 .

Thank you Dad for all your help and a big thank you to my reader who it turns out is a member on Sheffield forum. Next step is my practical test and I can't wait 😊

Well done TL.

I'm so pleased for you and your Daddy..:clap:

• Thanks 1

This is a first for me because I’ve never congratulated a Thug before but well done on passing your theory test.

The practical driving test should be a doddle providing you don’t let on to the examiner what your name is on this forum!😃

Fingers crossed, good luck and let us know how you go on.

echo.

• Haha 1