South Yorkshire Police Survey

9 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Cheers. Seems odd. Are they going to go round and "have a friendly chat" with people who say nasty things about the Police?

no they are conducting market research sending out postal questionnaires and i have no problem with that what I have a problem with is the hidden collection of address

1 minute ago, BigAl1 said:

no they are conducting market research sending out postal questionnaires and i have no problem with that what I have a problem with is the hidden collection of address

Well yes, I was offering a potential devious reason as too why they would need to do this.

22 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Well yes, I was offering a potential devious reason as too why they would need to do this.

I do not believe their explanation at all but I am waiting for an ex colleague to get back to me in case things have changed since I was working and post code data is not sufficient these days for the analysis

7 hours ago, BigAl1 said:

hardly - simply a reference number against which they can then identify the address the survey was sent to

Why should it matter what address the survey was sent to.

Sounds a bit fishy to me, as do most things police related these days.