Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

19 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Russia Today has been taken off air .

Yeah I noticed that earlier. The government must have leaned on OFCOM. A shame actually, I enjoyed the Crosstalk show and some of the documentaries were good. I won't miss that slimy Afshin Rattansi though.

Edited by HumbleNarrator

RT and Sputnik were on the Astra satellite  the Luxemburg owners said they were removing service yesterday

13 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Was just gonna post, this gives a smaller and easier look at all of the countries and how they voted...or not, see China abstained, its a difficult choice for them being friends with Russia but big trading partners with Ukraine.

Hardly easier, especially for folk with colour issues. Which is why I took a moment to extract the summaries.

China abstained in the security council vote, too and have offered to mediate.

They may have clicked onto the effects that it could have on their finances if things go t/u.

1 hour ago, L00b said:

Have I?

You said “Remember when JOB had Carole Cadswallop on his show to congratulate her on her journalistic award for investigating Russian influence. Only for it all to be shown to be a big pile of poo and she had to pay whopping compensation?”

I asked you to confirm when was this investigation ‘shown to be a big pile of poo’.

You have yet to answer that, referring me instead to Aaron Banks’ “win”. Twice now.

1. The suit was not about Cadwalladr investigation, nor about her investigation’s conclusions that there were averred links between Banks and the Russia state. It was a defamation suit about her claim in a TED talk that Banks had lied about his secret connections with Russia.

2. Can you link me to that judgement?

The story was a pile of old poo. She embarrassed herself claiming Russia had done things she made up and couldn't prove.

Can you provide me a link to the arrests made after her investigation. She's the poor man's Louise Mensch, another raving loonie.

1 hour ago, cgksheff said:

Do you believe that Russia is justified in their current warfare and should continue?

Yes, from the Russian point of view, they had run out of patience. I agree with Jeremy Corbyn, NATO caused this.

I think it should stop and an agreement made.

Edited by SheffieldBricky

4 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

The story was a pile of old poo. She embarrassed herself claiming Russia had done things she made up and couldn't prove.

Can you provide me a link to the arrests made after her investigation. She's the poor man's Louise Mensch, another raving loonie.

So, you can’t back up your claims with evidence. Well.

42 minutes ago, butlers said:

RT and Sputnik were on the Astra satellite  the Luxemburg owners said they were removing service yesterday

Correct, service nixed by SES, nothing to do with OFCOM.

3 minutes ago, L00b said:

So, you can’t back up your claims with evidence. Well.

She made an accusation about Russian influence which was wrong. None of her investigations have got anywhere, she should give the award back.

Edited by SheffieldBricky

5 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

She made an accusation about Russian influence which was wrong. None of her investigations have got anywhere, she should give the award back.

Where is your evidence?

Come on. You said "he's ruined her financially" and "she had to pay whopping compensation". It shouldn't be too difficult for you to provide evidence of some figures to back those claims up.

23 hours ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Don't even have to look at that one. If Poland supplied fighter jets to shoot down Russian planes or attack troops it would mean NATO had started a war, Russia would probably attack Poland and they'd be justified in doing so.

Edit: I watched the first half it said Ukrainian pilots were in Poland and are flying the jest to Ukraine, that means Poland has joined the war.

No it doesn't. You logic and facts fail again.

Belarus are allowing the Russian's to deploy through Belarus, but they are not considered to have joined then war - yes they support the illegal invasion of a democratic country and that is why they have been shunned, but no-one has said they have joined the war.

Fake facts by Bricky yet again...

35 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Yes, from the Russian point of view, they had run out of patience. I agree with Jeremy Corbyn, NATO caused this.

No-one forced Russia to invade a neighbour sovereign state...

It was only the war criminal Putin that made that decision.

Just now, Litotes said:

Belarus are allowing the Russian's to deploy through Belarus, but they are not considered to have joined then war - yes they support the illegal invasion of a democratic country and that is why they have been shunned, but no-one has said they have joined the war.

Fake facts by Bricky yet again...

I don't think so. I can't be bothered to check your claims but even so Belarus are not directly involved. If NATO gets involved there will be a world war and I'll guess you'll be one of the first under the bed. More news from those lovely Ukrainians today-

Cernovich on Twitter: "Ukrainian military forces, posting from its verified Facebook account, has said Russian soldiers will be killed even if they attempt to surrender. https://t.co/SRHhActAMN" / Twitter

7 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Belarus are allowing the Russian's to deploy through Belarus, but they are not considered to have joined then war - yes they support the illegal invasion of a democratic country and that is why

The 2 US servicemen im watching that try and say with maps what the tactics etc will be have just said in their latest video that Belarus soldiers HAVE crossed over the border and joined the invasion

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

The 2 US servicemen im watching that try and say with maps what the tactics etc will be have just said in their latest video that Belarus soldiers HAVE crossed over the border and joined the invasion

We're going to end up in a nuclear war.