Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

1 hour ago, HumbleNarrator said:

The situation in Ukraine is much more complex than most imagine; the narrative of  the nice-European-democratic Ukraine being bullied by big bad Russia is laughable.

Whether the west wants to believe it or not, there is a significant neo Nazi element in Ukraine, and whether these neo Nazi's like it or not a sizeable portion of people living in Ukraine identify as Russian and are Russian speakers.

All of eastern Europe has an issue with Neo Nazi's, including Russia, including Poland but that's a different issue to what Putin was insinuating

Edited by melthebell

4 minutes ago, melthebell said:

All of eastern Europe has an issue with Neo Nazi's, including Russia, including Poland but that's a different issue to what Putin was insinuating

There’s a reason why e.g. Marine LePen  and just about every single neonazi/ultra hard right party, movement and group across Europe and beyond, are all great friends of Vlad: they are political destabilising forces within the West, which he’s been funding and training for years.

https://www.dw.com/en/why-are-german-neo-nazis-training-in-russia/a-53702613

Of course, they’re a less palatable end on the spectrum of embedded political destabilising actors used by the Kremlin to try and divide and conquer the west: at the other end of that spectrum is e.g. Stop the War, also long infiltrated by Putin, and similar useful idiots like Galloway, Neil Oliver, etc.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/stop-the-war-linked-to-putin-puppets-s6fdwq968

By the way things are going, it may not be that long until Treason statutes get dusted off across the US, the EU, maybe even in the UK, and practiced in anger. Some people should start to worry. Deservedly.

39 minutes ago, steve68 said:

Definite trouble at the mill,  The pretence of peacemaker by russia is over.

Russia has been portraying itself as the peacemakers for the Ukraines russian speakers, by using cluster bombs,  I'm pretty sure that cluster bombs and all other military Ordnance do not target by  language spoken.

They've been accused of using banned thermobaric (vacuum) bombs too

2 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

The situation in Ukraine is much more complex than most imagine; the narrative of  the nice-European-democratic Ukraine being bullied by big bad Russia is laughable.

Whether the west wants to believe it or not, there is a significant neo Nazi element in Ukraine, and whether these neo Nazi's like it or not a sizeable portion of people living in Ukraine identify as Russian and are Russian speakers.

Thats right , but that does not give Putin the right to invade , The same as any other Country who decides that they will try and influence others .

22 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Thats right , but that does not give Putin the right to invade , The same as any other Country who decides that they will try and influence others .

They all have some excuse to do it, Cuttsie.

Obama in UK, extorting anti BREXIT votes by promising trade deals. Biden in Ukraine, getting their top anti- Corruption Prosecutor fired. CIA , everywhere.

3 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Obama in UK, extorting anti BREXIT votes by promising trade deals. Biden in Ukraine, getting their top anti- Corruption Prosecutor fired. CIA , everywhere.

Get yourself checked fella, you appear to be having a very public nervous breakdown :?

2 hours ago, steve68 said:

He's not far off Hitler's Playbook 

https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/german-soviet-nonaggression-pact

Through the spring and summer of 1939, Hitler stepped up his demands on the Polish government in Warsaw, and pushed for allowing Germany to reclaim the port city of Danzig (a former German city internationalized by the Treaty of Versailles). Hitler also wanted to put a stop to the alleged mistreatment of Germans living in the western regions of Poland. At the same time, he advanced his plans for attacking Poland in August 1939 if his demands were not met. However, Hitler’s fervor for a war with Poland made his generals nervous. They knew Stalin’s purges of his military commanders in 1937 and 1938 had seriously weakened the Soviet army, but the Germans were leery of a campaign that could easily lead to the nightmare faced in World War I–a two-front war, in which they would be fighting Russians troops in the east and French and British troops in the west.

Difference is, there nobody stopping him from marching into non NATO countries, and infiltrating others.

Putin has already lost this war.

Even if he topples the leadership (as I expect he will) with massive force and destroys their cities, he has already lost.

Zelensky, his family and the Ukrainian nation are already heroes.

What Putin is doing in Ukraine has shocked the World...old women with their legs blown off, the young girl in the pink dress, use of cluster bombs in residential areas...

Putin is despised...and even China is uneasy with it's guilt by association and Russia's destabilisation of their grand economic plans for the future.

I now put China in the same group as Russia...someone to be opposed.

I doubt if I am alone.

Ukraine will become another Afghanistan for Putin.

The West will constantly feed the Ukrainian resistance with hi tech weaponry fed in via Moldova and through NATO borders via deniable means.

NATO will massively reinforce it's borders with the help of Germany...and feed intelligence to the Ukrainian rebels.

Russian troops (of which 40% are still conscripts treated very harshly by their commanders) will continue to be killed by Ukrainian relatives, who now despise them.

Social media will drip feed news corrosive to morale back into Russia, despite Putin's attempts to stop it.

The economic crisis will worsen for ordinary Russians.

And eventually the whole pyramid will fall and Putin with it.

People all over the planet want a better life for themselves and their kids...and Putin will take them back in time to the 1980s.

The events of 1979-1989 eventually destroyed the USSR...and these events in Ukraine will do the same for Putin.

I believe this crisis will be a historical turning point.

The West is more united than ever, Hard Left voices in the West will never recover from their naivety and in a few years time I reckon Russia will emerge as a more democratic nation...and I and the rest of the planet will welcome them back with open arms.

I think China will follow later in the century.

The human spirit for freedom can never be held down forever by force.

10 hours ago, Jim117 said:

No, heads up people. So called Sheffield Bricky and his mates are Russian troll factories.

10 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Please don’t flatter them, they are not clever enough for that 

3 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

2 hours ago, Findlay said:

And to call Zelensky a Nazi has enraged Jerusalem as he’s Jewish. Bad move by Putin.. We’ve got neo-nazis same as any country

2 hours ago, crookesey said:

Putin is similar to Stain, in being willing to fight to the death of the last Russian combatant, he thinks far more about his place in the Russian history book.

2 hours ago, steve68 said:

He's not far off Hitler's Playbook 

https://www.history.com/topics/world-war-ii/german-soviet-nonaggression-pact

Through the spring and summer of 1939, Hitler stepped up his demands on the Polish government in Warsaw, and pushed for allowing Germany to reclaim the port city of Danzig (a former German city internationalized by the Treaty of Versailles). Hitler also wanted to put a stop to the alleged mistreatment of Germans living in the western regions of Poland. At the same time, he advanced his plans for attacking Poland in August 1939 if his demands were not met. However, Hitler’s fervor for a war with Poland made his generals nervous. They knew Stalin’s purges of his military commanders in 1937 and 1938 had seriously weakened the Soviet army, but the Germans were leery of a campaign that could easily lead to the nightmare faced in World War I–a two-front war, in which they would be fighting Russians troops in the east and French and British troops in the west.

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

Which country is not guilty of sword rattling sometime in it’s history, we need to pull our hypocritical  heads from our backsides. I’m attempting to point to the peacemaker in this conflict, sadly I am failing miserably.

1 hour ago, steve68 said:

sabre-rattling means threatening action.............. an invasion is as far from ratting, as it can get!

1 hour ago, crookesey said:

That’s when the peacemakers should notice that there’s ‘trouble at mill’, the’re not that good at it are they?

1 hour ago, steve68 said:

Definite trouble at the mill,  The pretence of peacemaker by russia is over.

Russia has been portraying itself as the peacemakers for the Ukraines russian speakers, by using cluster bombs,  I'm pretty sure that cluster bombs and all other military Ordnance do not target by  language spoken.

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

1 hour ago, L00b said:

There’s a reason why e.g. Marine LePen  and just about every single neonazi/ultra hard right party, movement and group across Europe and beyond, are all great friends of Vlad: they are political destabilising forces within the West, which he’s been funding and training for years.

https://www.dw.com/en/why-are-german-neo-nazis-training-in-russia/a-53702613

Of course, they’re a less palatable end on the spectrum of embedded political destabilising actors used by the Kremlin to try and divide and conquer the west: at the other end of that spectrum is e.g. Stop the War, also long infiltrated by Putin, and similar useful idiots like Galloway, Neil Oliver, etc.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/stop-the-war-linked-to-putin-puppets-s6fdwq968

By the way things are going, it may not be that long until Treason statutes get dusted off across the US, the EU, maybe even in the UK, and practiced in anger. Some people should start to worry. Deservedly.

59 minutes ago, melthebell said:

They've been accused of using banned thermobaric (vacuum) bombs too

58 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

28 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

A Ukrainian farmer is doing his bit for the war by stealing a Russian Tank.

26 minutes ago, trastrick said:

22 minutes ago, Magilla said:

Get yourself checked fella, you appear to be having a very public nervous breakdown :?

11 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Difference is, there nobody stopping him from marching into non NATO countries, and infiltrating others.

4 minutes ago, crazyhorse said:

Putin has already lost this war.

Even if he topples the leadership (as I expect he will) with massive force and destroys their cities, he has already lost.

Zelensky, his family and the Ukrainian nation are already heroes.

What Putin is doing in Ukraine has shocked the World...old women with their legs blown off, the young girl in the pink dress, use of cluster bombs in residential areas...

Putin is despised...and even China is uneasy with it's guilt by association and Russia's destabilisation of their grand economic plans for the future.

I now put China in the same group as Russia...someone to be opposed.

I doubt if I am alone.

Ukraine will become another Afghanistan for Putin.

The West will constantly feed the Ukrainian resistance with hi tech weaponry fed in via Moldova and through NATO borders via deniable means.

NATO will massively reinforce it's borders with the help of Germany...and feed intelligence to the Ukrainian rebels.

Russian troops (of which 40% are still conscripts treated very harshly by their commanders) will continue to be killed by Ukrainian relatives, who now despise them.

Social media will drip feed news corrosive to morale back into Russia, despite Putin's attempts to stop it.

The economic crisis will worsen for ordinary Russians.

And eventually the whole pyramid will fall and Putin with it.

People all over the planet want a better life for themselves and their kids...and Putin will take them back in time to the 1980s.

The events of 1979-1989 eventually destroyed the USSR...and these events in Ukraine will do the same for Putin.

I believe this crisis will be a historical turning point.

The West is more united than ever, Hard Left voices in the West will never recover from their naivety and in a few years time I reckon Russia will emerge as a more democratic nation...and I and the rest of the planet will welcome them back with open arms.

I think China will follow later in the century.

The human spirit for freedom can never be held down forever by force.

Some important context to the war, what led up to it, why Putin felt he had to and why the west doesn't seem to care as much when those being bombed are brown.

Et nytt perspektiv på situasjonen i Ukraina (bitchute.com)