Ukraine: Invasion Imminent?

1 minute ago, cuttsie said:

Did tha ever work on Gleesons or Hassals or Ackroyde and Abbots or PWD or Longdons , I must have come across thi as I would never forget one who knows so much about every thing .

He may not have stood out pre Facebook,Twitter ,Gettr. times

2 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Not all brickie's are thick mate. Some are though.

Only ever met one clever brickie . 

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Imagine someone coming on a forum with opinions. I may ruffle a few feathers but that's because they have been preening them for too long.

Opinions , with nothing to back them up 

1 minute ago, hackey lad said:

Opinions , with nothing to back them up 

There's no point. Sources are questioned. Articles and videos ignored. I'll rely on old father time, he'll show who was right or wrong

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Nice to meet you as well. 

Just for info

(1) Mike on Twitter: "Be sure to follow this gentleman, @RaheemKassam’s brain trust on things Ukraine | https://t.co/VZH3qgWxSa" / Twitter

7 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

There's no point. Sources are questioned. Articles and videos ignored. I'll rely on old father time, he'll show who was right or wrong

Just for info

(1) Mike on Twitter: "Be sure to follow this gentleman, @RaheemKassam’s brain trust on things Ukraine | https://t.co/VZH3qgWxSa" / Twitter

Unless your initials are TH or TC its not you 

2 hours ago, butlers said:

Russia military budget is about the same as the UK.

A conscript army who likely are media savvy and well aware it's a war if choice for the corrupt Putin.

A conscript army indeed, but not aware. Hoodwinked. Just callously tossed into the meat grinder.

https://twitter.com/VeraMBergen/status/1498334352870150146

That Russian kid reportedly died moments later. The content tallies with Russian PoW interviews: conscripts told they were going on an exercise, or on a no-combat pacifying mission.

Putin expected a walk-in. The scale of his miscalculation is staggering.

Until and unless someone takes him out, he’ll be going full 90s Grozny, unfortunately. No choice left but to double down or bust.

Edited by L00b

3 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Unless your initials are TH or TC its not you 

I jacked it in when I was young, went to uni when it was free, and had builders working for me. 

Although, there are some smart people like any other place and intelligence doesn't just come from schooling. One met a really intelligent labourer who liked working on site. 

I once met a cleaner as well who used to be a solicitor, she jacked it in to spend more time with kids and avoid all the stress.

8 minutes ago, SheffieldBricky said:

Just for info

It's called having an opinion.  You call out others for posting  stuff saying it's rubbish/fake news ect.  But you can't then expect others to just accept everything you post as Gospel.  Time will tell as you say but I don't expect you'll admit if you're wrong.

1 minute ago, SheffieldBricky said:

I jacked it in when I was young, went to uni when it was free, and had builders working for me. 

Although, there are some smart people like any other place and intelligence doesn't just come from schooling. One met a really intelligent labourer who liked working on site. 

I once met a cleaner as well who used to be a solicitor, she jacked it in to spend more time with kids and avoid all the stress.

So you were never a real bricky ?