Coronavirus - Part Two.

7 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

😂Awesome post 👍

You may be able to troll the weaker minds with your continual use of the term Conspiracy Theorist but sadly for you I not only happily accept the label of being a Conspiracy theorist but I embrace the term. 

Thank you and what a relief that we know that you "... happily accept the label of being a Conspiracy theorist but I embrace the term."

Knowing that there is a reason for the absence of rational discussion we can now disengage and put it all to one side.

Now knowing that you are immune to evidence we can now disengage and put it all to one side.

But we can't put your views to one side as you views are harmful to others.

In the world where millions are involved in care, treatment, burial, bereavement, recovery, prevention, research, protection etc. with 261,809,284 cases and 5,218,347 deaths.

In the world where slowing down infection before vaccination has an impact and possibly a practical cure is found, is the best bet.

Along come the Conspiracy Theorist with their need to feel superior- when they are not, their desperate need to find evidence in randomness, their need to sound knowledgeable when plainly they lack understanding, their need to take credit when none is due. etc.

We have to accept Conspiracy Theorists but not their theories and certainly not the damage they cause-remember MMR.

Guest makapaka
40 minutes ago, Carbuncle said:

Oh joy, the BBC is reporting another six UK cases of omicron, this time in Scotland. Some don't have a travel history involving southern Africa and so presumably caught omicron in the community.

Seen this film before.

9 minutes ago, nightrider said:

Yes they have explained it in many news articles actually. Not hard to find out at all.

South Africa have also explained in numerous articles how its not a serious variant but that seems to be being ignored.

Any chance of a link to an article so I don't have to trawl through.

Edited by top4718

9 minutes ago, West 77 said:

International experts don't know how effective the current covid vaccines are against the new variant which is the main reason why the new restrictions have been put in place. 

SA are saying the symptoms are very mild, the restrictions seem to be a sledgehammer to crack a walnut and make absolutely no sense.

Edited by top4718