Jump to content

Rip Andrew Harper - Thames Valley Police

Recommended Posts

Another good person sacrificed in the line of duty. Sad, so sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-49379191

Newly wed too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RIP PC Harper. Killed by scum not fit to be alive. Whoever has done it.

 

Angel1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why the police need supporting. They put themselves in harm’s way on our behalf. People who criticise them are the first to call when they need help. This officer gave his life while serving us. RIP Andrew Harper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, hobinfoot said:

This is why the police need supporting. They put themselves in harm’s way on our behalf. People who criticise them are the first to call when they need help. This officer gave his life while serving us. RIP Andrew Harper.

People who criticize them often have good cause but I guess thats for another time.

RIP Andrew Harper. I hope whoever is responsible for your death feels the full weight of the law.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A terrible tragedy.  Thank you, Andrew Harper, and to all your colleagues who put their lives on the line for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Waj said:

People who criticize them often have good cause but I guess thats for another time.

RIP Andrew Harper. I hope whoever is responsible for your death feels the full weight of the law.

how can you say that?? the police have a very difficult job and dont deserve to die on duty, the amount of comments on here shows the lack of disrespect for Andrew Harper RIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Borista336 said:

how can you say that?? the police have a very difficult job and dont deserve to die on duty, the amount of comments on here shows the lack of disrespect for Andrew Harper RIP.

Lack of disrespect? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Borista336 said:

how can you say that?? the police have a very difficult job and dont deserve to die on duty, the amount of comments on here shows the lack of disrespect for Andrew Harper RIP.

He can say it because is a perfectly valid statement. 

 

The clearly tragic event of an officer dying in the line of duty does not excuse or remove the very real fact that SOME officers overstep the line and SOME officers quite rightly need to be disciplined, suspended, struck off or even charged for offences caused in performing their duties.

 

Yes  of course RIP to the deceased.  It was a complete waste of life and the culprit who did this deserves the full punishment of the law.   Nobody in any profession (even risky ones) deserves to be killed. 

 

BUT lets just stop being so hysterical in turning the death of an officer as some carte blance for the Police Service to be untouchable and beyond criticism.

 

Just like the overprotected employeees NHS, armed forces and 1001 other civil services - Many are good.  But some are not.     Reality check:  Sometimes, just sometimes they are not all brave honourable diligent servants to our nation.    Sometimes they can be as morally corrupt, scheming, minipulative and criminal as the rest of us.

Edited by ECCOnoob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

He can say it because is a perfectly valid statement. 

 

The clearly tragic event of an officer dying in the line of duty does not excuse or remove the very real fact that SOME officers overstep the line and SOME officers quite rightly need to be disciplined, suspended, struck off or even charged for offences caused in performing their duties.

 

Yes  of course RIP to the deceased.  It was a complete waste of life and the culprit who did this deserves the full punishment of the law.   Nobody in any profession (even risky ones) deserves to be killed. 

 

BUT lets just stop being so hysterical in turning the death of an officer as some carte blance for the Police Service to be untouchable and beyond criticism.

 

Just like the overprotected employeees NHS, armed forces and 1001 other civil services - Many are good.  But some are not.     Reality check:  Sometimes, just sometimes they are not all brave honourable diligent servants to our nation.    Sometimes they can be as morally corrupt, scheming, minipulative and criminal as the rest of us.

Speak for yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My thoughts are with Andrew Harper’s family.

 

RIP

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.