Stopping neighbour's cannabis smell

where have I? do please tell ....where?.

This entire thread??

You clearly love a good rant, it's clear for everyone to see you hate this guys guts.

You had no issue whatsoever with the thread and/or use of violence being used against this person.

If not, he can always drink a mickey finn.:cool: LOL

Is that a euphemism for <removed>???

Edited by nikki-red

First.. identify where the smell is mainly coming into the house from, it seems from your post that it maybe the loft area.

Once you have done that then you could buy an inline extractor fan, some ducting and combine it with a charcoal filter. That may clear/clean the smell in the loft (hopefully) and stop it circulating round the house. The only problem being it will also cause some noise from the fan running. If its in a loft then that should not cause much of a problem.

Basically you will be doing what any sensible grower would do to limit the smell.

Here is a link to products if it helps:

https://www.greenspirit-hydroponics.com/products/environment-control

Edited by apelike

This entire thread??

You clearly love a good rant, it's clear for everyone to see you hate this guys guts.

You had no issue whatsoever with the thread and/or use of violence being used against this person.

Is that a euphemism for <removed>???[/QUO

Google mickey finn and you will get my drift.:D

I think I must be the only person who has never smelt cannabis. I have been told it is a very sweet/sickly smell, but since I have never come across it, I wouldn't know.

I very much doubt that, unless you never leave the house. Chances are you've smelt it but not realised.

It's very common to get a whiff walking down a city street.

I even got a whiff in Leeds a few days ago - from a passing car!!! :rant::rant:

I think I must be the only person who has never smelt cannabis. I have been told it is a very sweet/sickly smell, but since I have never come across it, I wouldn't know.

I was sat outside the doorway at Meadowhall yesterday, the Argos doorway, there were a few people smoking weed without a care in the world.