Stopping neighbour's cannabis smell

is that not a criminal offence???

Allegedly, perhaps :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

but do you really think a mysterious neighbour has been round and given this bloke a complete pasting for smoking in his own home???

Complete nonsense says I.

The police have better things to do than chase around after some old granny who can smell cannabis.

Unless she's sat in the room with the man it sounds like most of her complaints are Psychosomatic.

Have you checked the loft??

You might have a shared loft-space, which would explain how the smell is able to pass through.

What a manly post :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 28-05-2018 at 18:48 ----------

The drug users on this thread are so easy to spot.

What a manly post :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 28-05-2018 at 18:48 ----------

because most right wingers talk absolute hogwash on the subject, people of experience know exactly what the subject entails

because most right wingers talk absolute hogwash on the subject, people of experience know exactly what the subject entails

If you say so sunshine ;)

If I lived next to someone causing Smelly odours from what ever I would return the favour by chuckin a couple of Stink Bombs through their letter boxes. :hihi:

What a manly post

So are the narrow minded idiots, but thats another thing right??

You think going over and kicking someone's teeth in because you don't like what they get upto is perfectly reasonable??

Edited by geared

So are the narrow minded idiots, but thats another thing right??

You think going over and kicking someone's teeth in because you don't like what they get upto is perfectly reasonable??

Don't you have a spliff to roll lad.

Don't you have a spliff to roll lad.

If not, he can always drink a mickey finn.:cool: LOL

Could even throw in that you suspect him of dealing, to get their attention?

Except that you could end up being done for knowingly making false allegations.

Anyone would think he was doing heroin, I've never known cannabis to be ant-social, people who smoke it are laid back and sociable.

heroin users when it comes to taking it just take it and not many are really any the wiser. Most of us don't care that they took it or give a damn what happens to them as long as their unconscious (or worse) bodies don't litter the streets raising awkward questions from children.

Cannabis when smoked you can smell for some distance it smells unpleasant to many so it is antisocial. Plus if you can smell it you are breathing it in. As we have laws to protect people from passively smoking the legal tobacco why are there n laws to prevent the passive smoking of an illegal narcotic.

Also Do try getting them to stop smoking it where it is obvious that they are doing so and see how sociable they are then.

Also I don't think we convict for internal possession of a controlled substance unfortunately. Though there is always the hope that we might do one day.

Edited by fill

heroin users when it comes to taking it just take it and not many are really any the wiser. Most of us don't care that they took it or give a damn what happens to them as long as their unconscious (or worse) bodies don't litter the streets raising awkward questions from children.

Cannabis when smoked you can smell for some distance it smells unpleasant to many so it is antisocial. Plus if you can smell it you are breathing it in. As we have laws to protect people from passively smoking the legal tobacco why are there n laws to prevent the passive smoking of an illegal narcotic.

Also Do try getting them to stop smoking it where it is obvious that they are doing so and see how sociable they are then.

Also I don't think we convict for internal possession of a controlled substance unfortunately. Though there is always the hope that we might do one day.

I see you have come back from under the bridge :hihi:

Except that you could end up being done for knowingly making false allegations.

Yeah I'm sure they'll get Columbo on that case.