Man sentenced to life for brutal murder

Waste of taxpayers' money keeping this vile scumbag housed, fed and watered for 24.5 years. I'd definitely support having the option of capital punishment in (very limited) cases like this where the accused has admitted the murder and not expressed any remorse whatsoever (indeed quite the contrary).

Bring in capital punishment for those who admit their crimes and guess what, no one will admit it for fear of being put to death.

So a sane human being would murder another human being? I don't think so I'm afraid. The attacker here is not normal. He is better locked up behind bars, away from society.

He could just be bad rather than mad, we don’t have to give everything a name or class it as an illness, some people are just nasty and cruel and he’s obviously one of those. He’s a waste of skin and oxygen!

I went past Sheffield Crown Court on the bus this morning and wondered why all the police cars and people were outside. I don’t think they had yet been inside but suppose the case will be on Look North tonight. I didn’t realise it was such a serious murder case.

These things happen, just thank yourselves fortunate that they have not happened to you or yours, either as a victim or a perpetrator. These events usually kick start ‘flog them and hang them’ posts along with the usual ‘they have mental health issues’ comments. I take the position of not having a clue how I’d feel, I’m 100% against the death penalty, however I often drive past the ‘Dore Murders’ house, and can’t imagine Hutchinson being allowed to breath free air again, irrespective of how much it costs to keep him locked up.

24 years is NOT life, life should mean life, when you come out it's in a wooden overcoat. For this kind of a heinous killing, the death penalty should be used, not bothered what method is employed to get rid of this scum either.

Before replying, just imagine if this had been your daughter that had been slaughtered.

Angel1.

What an enlightened debate this in 2018.

Thank goodness this sort of 'bring back hanging' nonsense is restricted to internet forums. It's like stepping into the 1800s here sometimes, when you look at this and the 'debate' about what to do with potential terrorists.

24 years is NOT life, life should mean life, when you come out it's in a wooden overcoat. For this kind of a heinous killing, the death penalty should be used, not bothered what method is employed to get rid of this scum either.

Before replying, just imagine if this had been your daughter that had been slaughtered.

Angel1.

Imagine if it was your lad that had killed someone, if you dont care about how I despatch him then you won't stop me killing him by injecting him with Domestos and sticking a sword up his jacksie until it reaches his heart....your rules remember.

Mickey Finn.

Imagine if it was your lad that had killed someone, if you dont care about how I despatch him then you won't stop me killing him by injecting him with Domestos and sticking a sword up his jacksie until it reaches his heart....your rules remember.

Mickey Finn.

The 'what if it was your daughter/mum/son/gran/cousin/dad/uncle/granddad' argument is an old favourite. Always gets reeled out.

Interestingly though, you never hear the family of victims say "yeah, I'd feel so much better, and it would really help us all if the criminal was viciously and brutally put to death."

Vicious vengeance is something we left behind long ago, and won't be returning to thankfully!

Mickey Finn.

If this animal had been my lad he would have to face up to what he had done. End of.

There can be no reason on this earth why scum like this should receive ANY sympathy. To stab someone 20 odd times is horrific, there is no way ANY compasion of any kind should be bestowed on this animal. He really ought to be put down for his crime, like the dog he is.

Angel1