No more walk-on models at the Darts

Have you seen the behaviour of some of the women on these hen parties ? :roll:

I know someone who could tell you some stories, a very good friend of mine was a part time male 'entertainer' for a few years, all I can say is women having fun on a night out and enjoying themselves are far more endearing than these butt hurt dour feminists and emasculated males that are so keen to bubble themselves up as the bastions of self righteousness :D

:hihi:

exactly, surely you go to the F1 to SEE the cars, and watch the racing? same as you go to darts to sit there holding up stupid signs, getting drunk, shouting and wearing silly hats?

yes a bit like going to a restaurant for a steak as the main part of the experience and not wanting any drinks, veg or sauces:roll: or even starters lol :roll:

:hihi:

exactly, surely you go to the F1 to SEE the cars, and watch the racing? same as you go to darts to sit there holding up stupid signs, getting drunk, shouting and wearing silly hats?

It's almost as if people want to make a day/night of it and enjoy themselves before and during the sporting event...

---------- Post added 01-02-2018 at 17:42 ----------

Looks like it's not jist the darts/grid girls being removed:

https://inews.co.uk/culture/manchester-art-gallery-removed-painting-replaced-angry-post/

Regardless of context - and remember the context was a woman subjected to lewd comments - telling a woman who's been upset by something a man has said to her to grow up and brush it off is third rate behaviour that doesn't treat the woman seriously. Furthermore it's part of the usual victim blaming that tosserish men indulge in - 'it's your fault for being such a baby', 'grow up, it's only banter' etc. As I said, tosserish.

Have you ever seen one of these birds with a gun held to their head making them do it ?

When are the people calling for fm1 girls to go are going to start on Beyonce,Kardashians,Kelly Brook ect ect ect to stop showing us their flesh?

SIGH

do you ever read things...properly, go back to the start

WHO planned on removing the girls? the organisations in charge of said sports. NOBODY was calling for it. they decided.

SIGH

do you ever read things...properly, go back to the start

WHO planned on removing the girls? the organisations in charge of said sports. NOBODY was calling for it. they decided.

No. That is not entirely true.

The PDC have stopped using Walk-on Girls on televised darts events at the request of the broadcasters.

They continue to use them at non-televised events.

No. That is not entirely true.

The PDC have stopped using Walk-on Girls on televised darts events at the request of the broadcasters.

They continue to use them at non-televised events.

There was discussion between them yes i admit, but we all know what dobby actually meant (feminists, pc brigade etc etc etc)