No more walk-on models at the Darts

Sounds a bit different to your theory that they'll be using the local waifs and strays... it's kids picked from youth racing teams. I'm betting that to be able to run a team, they'll need lots of money. Hardly sounds inclusive to less fortunate children.

And if they're not 'working' and it's about 'opportunities', well, the grid girls enjoyed those opportunities too. But, because they're women, they're not allowed to have their own opinion if it doesn't fit with the coven of feminism.

Also:

I never said they would be waifs and strays. I said earlier they would be from karting scene and other motorsport.

Does any sport actually require anyone to stand there & look pretty? Plenty of sports get by without 'Grid girls'; 'Walk-on girls', etc, though I see that boxing promoter, Frank Warren, says he'll keep the 'Round girls'.

Good for him. When my kid fights they have ring girls. There are families there, business men, average Joe Bloggs and no one has ever complained.

I wouldnt be at all surprised if the only people who really had a problem with it are women who are too fat or too ugly or just too insecure to do a ring walk/ Grid walk. The other people who are 'offended' by it are probably those beta male types who like to virtue signal to look right on.

You know the type, the ill looking, skinny males in denim who start every sentence with 'So' thinking they sound intelligent but in fact only come off as sad and pretentious.

Good for him. When my kid fights they have ring girls. There are families there, business men, average Joe Bloggs and no one has ever complained.

I wouldnt be at all surprised if the only people who really had a problem with it are women who are too fat or too ugly or just too insecure to do a ring walk/ Grid walk. The other people who are 'offended' by it are probably those beta male types who like to virtue signal to look right on.

You know the type, the ill looking, skinny males in denim who start every sentence with 'So' thinking they sound intelligent but in fact only come off as sad and pretentious.

:hihi:

so........

Further evidence of your misogyny. How distasteful.

Further evidence of your misogyny. How distasteful.

His buzz word again,disagree with any woman and we are all misogynists.

His buzz word again,disagree with any woman and we are all misogynists.

Disagreeing with them is fine. Calling women who disagree with you fat and ugly is clearly misogynistic.

Disagreeing with them is fine. Calling women who disagree with you fat and ugly is clearly misogynistic.

But what if she is fat and ugly,in his opinion.

But what if she is fat and ugly,in his opinion.

He hasn't even seen her. He's making the stupid and offensive assumption that any woman who disapproves of walk on girls is fat and ugly.

You can read it, it's what he said.

He hasn't even seen her. He's making the stupid and offensive assumption that any woman who disapproves of walk on girls is fat and ugly.

You can read it, it's what he said.

He said he wouldn't be surprised if they were,not they are.

He said he wouldn't be surprised if they were,not they are.

Oh, that makes it all Ok then. Not.

It's only one side of the misogyny coin though.

The other side is the misogynists who don't trust women to make their own life decisions when they have a different opinion.

It's only one side of the misogyny coin though.

The other side is the misogynists who don't trust women to make their own life decisions when they have a different opinion.

Like the male politicians who interfere with women's reproductive rights and access to family planning, yes.