No more walk-on models at the Darts

But if that's the case, and if you feel so strongly about the word, why didn't you also challenge the earlier post claiming that the feminists were probably 'too fat and too ugly'?

Maybe because someone (Halibut) was faster? And it was him who called it misogyny. Yet he overlooked the others using word "fat" for darts men and never mentioned misandrists. Isn't this the prime example of hypocrisy?

Moreover, Dimple stated that there is a certain probability that some of the feminists opposing grid-girls are "fat and ugly". He backed up this statement by claiming that their look may be the source of insecurities for doing such a job and this might affect their opinions. This all sounds reasonable and plausible and I don't see anything wrong with such a statement. If anyone has some other reasoning or argument, we're free to discuss, I hope. It's far from calling someone "fat" just as a slur.

Edited by Branyy

Maybe because someone (Halibut) was faster? And it was him who called it misogyny. Yet he overlooked the others using word "fat" for darts men and never mentioned misandrists. Isn't this the prime example of hypocrisy?

Lol, maybe you could let Leviathan answer for himself?

Sure, at the same time I'm challenging Halibut.

Branyy pretty much nailed it. No point in clogging up the thread with duplicate explanations.

If everyone was using the word fat without discrimination, no problem. But they weren't...

Branyy pretty much nailed it. No point in clogging up the thread with duplicate explanations.

If everyone was using the word fat without discrimination, no problem. But they weren't...

So Halibut beat you to the punch, so you didn't bother to challenge the post calling feminists fat?

Here's the thing, you beat Halibut to challenge the post calling the male darts player fat, so by your reasoning Halibut was free to not trouble himself to say anything.

So can you explain why Halibut is an hypocrite, but you aren't?

So Halibut beat you to the punch, so you didn't bother to challenge the post calling feminists fat?

Here's the thing, you beat Halibut to challenge the post calling the male darts player fat, so by your reasoning Halibut was free to not trouble himself to say anything.

So can you explain why Halibut is an hypocrite, but you aren't?

My point was around the hypocrisy of one person calling someone fat and this being seen as wrong, but it being OK to call someone else fat.

I wouldn't call either fat, i just want consistency.

Some feminists are 'fat' and some darts players are 'fat'. Either we're able to use that word or we're not. If you want to call a dart player fat, be my guest, just don't get on your high horse if someone then calls a feminist fat.

If events can't have hot models,

Then performing artists in the charts should keep their clothes on so people solely buy their material based on musical talent. Instead of prancing round in revealing costumes on music videos.

My point was around the hypocrisy of one person calling someone fat and this being seen as wrong, but it being OK to call someone else fat.

I wouldn't call either fat, i just want consistency.

Some feminists are 'fat' and some darts players are 'fat'. Either we're able to use that word or we're not. If you want to call a dart player fat, be my guest, just don't get on your high horse if someone then calls a feminist fat.

Halibut didn't call anyone fat, so why are you suggesting he's a hypocrite because he challenged someone else for calling a feminist fat?

Halibut didn't call anyone fat, so why are you suggesting he's a hypocrite because he challenged someone else for calling a feminist fat?

I simply asked his opinion on if it's OK to call darts players fat but not feminists.

I never said Halibut called anyone fat.

Is Halibut a hypocrite or not?

Is Halibut a hypocrite or not?

I think he is - he had multiple chances to voice his opinions regarding misandry, yet he decided to moan only about "fat feminist" speculation. (Which in my opinion wasn't even example of misogyny).

Now can we stop repeating ourselves? I believe my statements were quite clear. I just want to hear clear opinion from Halibut. He has a chance to explain himself.

I think he is - he had multiple chances to voice his opinions regarding misandry, yet he decided to moan only about "fat feminist" speculation. (Which in my opinion wasn't even example of misogyny).

Now can we stop repeating ourselves? I believe my statements were quite clear. I just want to hear clear opinion from Halibut. He has a chance to explain himself.

Answering for others again.