No more walk-on models at the Darts

Disagreeing with them is fine. Calling women who disagree with you fat and ugly is clearly misogynistic.

Is that the same as those on here calling the darts players fat?

Again, it's only misogyny if it's towards women...

Duh - the clue is in the definition of the word.

Huh, misogyny is always towards women, by definition.

Huh, misogyny is always towards women, by definition.

I'm aware of that, i was attempting humour before i've had my coffee.

The point is - call a woman fat, it's wrong; call a man fat, no one bats an eyelid.

I'm aware of that, i was attempting humour before i've had my coffee.

The point is - call a woman fat, it's wrong; call a man fat, no one bats an eyelid.

Yeah, of course you were. :)

Oh dear

Like the male politicians who interfere with women's reproductive rights and access to family planning, yes.

Don't be silly H. There are as many women as men doing that interfering. Why do you feel the need to target men instead of women? It's your misogyny of low expectations combined with your aching desire to be a good ally, and the arising confused identity politics conflict is clouding your judgement.

Personally, I have some empathy with, but don't agree at all with, pro-lifers, but we live in the UK where women have been granted the choice through the democratic process of both men and women.

Yeah, of course you were. :)

Oh dear

So you pick on my crap attempt at a joke, but ignore the main point...

So you pick on my crap attempt at a joke, but ignore the main point...

It isn't a point, it's a meaningless generalisation.

If you think there's been examples of misandry on this thread, point them out. Challenge those you have said it.

If you think there's been examples of misandry on this thread, point them out. Challenge those you have said it.

Darts men were called "fat" multiple times here and it was pointed out by leviathan. Apparently other users (e.g. Halibut) are only concerned when women are called "fat". Hypocrisy in this thread is strong :)

Darts men were called "fat" multiple times here and it was pointed out by leviathan. Apparently other users (e.g. Halibut) are only concerned when women are called "fat". Hypocrisy in this thread is strong :)

Yep, and Leviathan is only concerned when a male darts player is called fat. Weird huh?

Edited by SnailyBoy

Yep, and Leviathan is only concerned when a darts player is called fat. Weird huh?

Not at all - having been fat in the past, being bullied at school for it, it's a horrible term to use and i tend not to use the word in an argument. The problem i have is with the hypocrisy of the SJWs on here who think fat shaming of women is bad, but it's ok to fat shame men.

Either both are fair game or neither.

Not at all - having been fat in the past, being bullied at school for it, it's a horrible term to use and i tend not to use the word in an argument. The problem i have is with the hypocrisy of the SJWs on here who think fat shaming of women is bad, but it's ok to fat shame men.

Either both are fair game or neither.

But if that's the case, and if you feel so strongly about the word, why didn't you also challenge the earlier post claiming that the feminists were probably 'too fat and too ugly'?

Edited by SnailyBoy