Jerusalem the new capital of Israel, what difference will it make?

Israel is built on land stolen from Palestinians

and if the Israeli's handed the stolen land back to the Palestinians would they in turn hand it back to the people they stole it from???

It's been fought over, conquered and settled by just about everyone - thats just how that part of the world seems to operate??

• 4 months later...
Seems to me that Hamas just got scores of Palestinians shot.

Seems to me Israel broke the rules again and quite probably committed a war crime. Those protestors posed no real threat to the Israeli soldiers, nor any serious risk of breaching Israel's border.

Seems to me Israel broke the rules again and quite probably committed a war crime. Those protestors posed no real threat to the Israeli soldiers, nor any serious risk of breaching Israel's border.

Slingshot stones,if one hit you on the bonce I think thst would be a threat to you.

Slingshot stones,if one hit you on the bonce I think thst would be a threat to you.

They could just stand a bit further back; they wear helmets designed to stop rifle rounds.

It's murder, nothing more, nothing less.