It's Ok To Be White

I like being white but have no problems being any colour, as long as I have my health and my family then I dont care if I'm blue with green dots.

Let me gets this right. OP is complaining about 4Chan trolling. The one website which fundamentally thrives on trolling on ANY topic.

If this thread started from something like a politician’s opinion or a newspaper article then we might have something to discuss. Otherwise, nothing here really.

Let me gets this right. OP is complaining about 4Chan trolling. The one website which fundamentally thrives on trolling on ANY topic.

If this thread started from something like a politician’s opinion or a newspaper article then we might have something to discuss. Otherwise, nothing here really.

Why post then ?

Guest makapaka

Trolling thread of the year here - I would suggest it gets closed down.

Its ok to be white? Sound - what a relief

?????

Why post then ?

Just pointing out the idiocy of this entire thread. People here seem to need to be told the obvious sometimes.

. . . . . . is it though?

It's like being British on a world scale.

Constantly having to apologise for our colonial past, for slavery, for robbing poorer countries of their natural riches, etc, etc.....

It's a burden we cannot put down.

For myself, I try to carry it lightley and not to let others put their problems on my shoulders.

If you are white, male and british you are undoubtedly in a minority, but ........

I'm white male. I feel zero need to appologise for any acts, other people who share my ethnicity or gender, have committed in the past.

I am an individual, and just like everyone else, I am only accountable for my own thoughts and deeds.

It is perfectly acceptable (to me) to be me, however I am. If other people have a problem with me, you can guess how much sleep I'm going to lose over that!

zzzzz....

Constantly having to apologise for our colonial past, for slavery, for robbing poorer countries of their natural riches, etc, etc.....

For myself, I try to carry it lightley and not to let others put their problems on my shoulders.

If you are white, male and british you are undoubtedly in a minority, but ........

Really? Maths not your strong subject at school then?

Using the most recent data (2011) if you're white you're in the 81.9% of the British population that's also white. Of the population as a whole you are very slightly more likely to be a woman than a man, but the birthrate at present is 1.05 males for every 1 female.

Waldo - I take it that you don't take any pride in the good things that people like you have achieved. It cuts both ways.

Halibut - No need to get all macho and personal -

What % of the U.K. population is white, male, and British then?

I don't know exactly but if, as you say, there are more women than men then the other two criteria will reduce the minority even more.

Not very good at maths, maybe, but it depends how you see the question.

Were you in the majority of the less educated by any chance?

Waldo - I take it that you don't take any pride in the good things that people like you have achieved. It cuts both ways.

Halibut - No need to get all macho and personal -

What % of the U.K. population is white, male, and British then?

I don't know exactly but if, as you say, there are more women than men then the other two criteria will reduce the minority even more.

Not very good at maths, maybe, but it depends how you see the question.

If you round up the percentage of white people to 92% and assume that very slightly less than half of those are men, it's about 45%

So, with the possible exception of white women (and then by a tiny margin) the majority of people here are white and male.

Pretty much the opposite of what you claimed.