Mr Trump - All discussion here

46 minutes ago, Branyy said:

How do you analyse the number of deaths due to presidency?

How (or more to the point why?) do you still keep springing to the defence of a man who's clearly very, very stupid and utterly incompetent?

I could point to dozens of decisions, or failure to make decisions, or ill-advised statements contrary to the scientific advice that strongly suggest that almost anyone else could have made a better job of it.

3 hours ago, Halibut said:

How (or more to the point why?) do you still keep springing to the defence of a man who's clearly very, very stupid and utterly incompetent?

I could point to dozens of decisions, or failure to make decisions, or ill-advised statements contrary to the scientific advice that strongly suggest that almost anyone else could have made a better job of it.

I'll second this.

The bloke shouldn't be able to hold office.

Sorry to hijack another poster's earlier post, but it's definitely worth repeating....in fact, it should be made compulsory to read!

https://medium.com/@shanesnow/donald-trump-and-the-definition-of-insanity-82ab6db008c4

7 hours ago, WoolyWoodWalker said:

It looks like St. Obama has been up to some iffy stuff. Hold the front page.

LOL, so Trump claims... but when push comes to shove, as usual, Trump's got nothing:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/497217-trump-wont-name-crime-hes-accusing-obama-of-committing

It's going nowhere, just another distraction from Trumps abysmal handling of Covid after the "china virus" failed.

Regardless.... Obama has no worries, even if he did comit a crime...

...Trumps' Department of Justice doesn't prosecute criminals anymore! :P

8 hours ago, WoolyWoodWalker said:

It looks like St. Obama has been up to some iffy stuff. Hold the front page.

Has Trump picked up his dummy yet, M?

7 hours ago, Halibut said:

You haven't realised that I'm not defending Trump. To be honest, I don't really like him. I definitely wouldn't vote for him (if I could have a vote). I just despise silly, irrational arguments and claims that are spread around him just because you don't like him and he hurts your feelings. Fight him with facts and brain. Should be easy, right? So why are you not capable of doing so?

Edited by Branyy

2 hours ago, Branyy said:

You haven't realised that I'm not defending Trump. To be honest, I don't really like him. I definitely wouldn't vote for him (if I could have a vote). I just despise silly, irrational arguments and claims that are spread around him just because you don't like him and he hurts your feelings. Fight him with facts and brain. Should be easy, right? So why are you not capable of doing so?

Fight him with facts.?

He is the POTUS and as you may have witnessed,he does not engage in any rational debate.

He can just shout fake news,refuse to take questions and call names.

If he was your child behaving like that ,you would have to be embarrassed.

He will continue to Twitter away because he does not have to debate or justify his random utterances to anybody with this medium.

7 hours ago, Branyy said:

It's quite plainly a fact that his administration is corrupt, deeply inept and driven by the love of money above all else.

It's a fact that he's a deeply ignorant and barely articulate man who doesn't read books - and struggles to read anything longer than a tweet. It's a fact that he's a six time bankrupt.

It's  my opinion - and millions share it - that he's racist, misogynistic, deeply damaging, and dangerous to America and the rest of the world.

Making a claim that millions of Americans of millions who oppose his views and politics do so because  they don't  like him is ridiculous. 

He distortion, denial and manipulation of "facts" are  so widespread that is so widespread that he happily denies the accuracy of sworn statements by public servants like ambassadors, judges, law enforcers and investigators. People he chose and then dismissed. Government appointed heads of departments and investigations.

Imagine being a stenographer and being asked to read back his rambing replies?  

Who is the master of"... silly, irrational arguments..." that you so rationally"... despise..."?

Contrary to your view your view that "opponents make claims that are spread around him just because (they) don't like him and he hurts (their) feelings."

Today:

The US state department's Inspector General, Steve Linick opens investigation into Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for abuse of power.

Today:Steve Linick the Inspector General Steve Linick sacked by Trump.

Like living in a parallel universe... :?

Incoming tweetstorm predicted :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

Barr doesn't expect Obama, Biden criminal investigations:

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/498306-barr-doesnt-expect-durham-probe-to-lead-to-criminal-investigation-of

"Based on the information I have today, I don’t expect Mr. Durham’s work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man"

... in translation, neither did anything wrong :?

What a yuge surprise! :hihi: