Mr Trump - All discussion here

The relelations in the recent Book by Michael Wolf just adds more fuel to the controversial President. Can you actually believe any of this stuff?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42559436

I'm not saying they're necessarily all true, but there isn't a single claim there that I find completely unbelievable. Which of them do you find unbelievable?

A British doctor says: "In Britain, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's liver, put it in another man, and in 6 weeks, he is looking for a job."

The German doctor says: "That's nothing,

in Germany we took part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for a job."

The Russian doctor says: "Gentlemen, we took half a heart from a man, put it in another's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for a job."

The American doctor laughs: "You are all behind us. A few months ago, we took a man with no brain, no heart, and no liver and made him President.

Now, the whole country is looking for a job!"

The relelations in the recent Book by Michael Wolf just adds more fuel to the controversial President. Can you actually believe any of this stuff?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42559436

I think anything written by Wolfe should be taken with a Huge pinch of salt . Sorry ,ignore that , I got him mixed up with Charlie Wolfe

Edited by hackey lad

I'm not saying they're necessarily all true, but there isn't a single claim there that I find completely unbelievable. Which of them do you find unbelievable?

There is probably a some truth to everything contained in the book, I suspect the author will be doing the radio/ tv interview circuit, and getting well paid along the way.

Lied publicly on twitter, constantly.

Increased tension in the middle east.

Escalated the situation with North Korea.

Damaged foreign relationships with other countries.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Attempted to repeal healthcare bill for the poor (blocked by his own party).

This is just off the top of my head, I'm sure google could produce a comprehensive list.

I guess Bush didn't do all the above but with more vigour.

There is probably a some truth to everything contained in the book, I suspect the author will be doing the radio/ tv interview circuit, and getting well paid along the way.

it said on the radio that he has loads and loads of conversations on tape to back up his statements, no wonder Trump has is lawyers in action as we speak trying to stop the book

it said on the radio that he has loads and loads of conversations on tape to back up his statements, no wonder Trump has is lawyers in action as we speak trying to stop the book

That seems an awful lot of trouble to go to,he just usually says 'fake news' at anything he doesn't like what he reads or hears,books must be different to TV stations and newspapers.:hihi: