Mr Trump - All discussion here

You Ok with sexually assaulting women? Lying all the time? Think all Mexicans are rapists?

Whatever floats your boat.

get over the rhetoric, as I asked before what has he done while in office that is worse or better than his predecessors?

get over the rhetoric, as I asked before what has he done while in office that is worse or better than his predecessors?

His predecessors are not in power. His predecessors are not the topic in question...why bring up the likes of Lincoln, Kennedy etc is just an attempt at derailing the “Trump” topic...

His predecessors are not in power. His predecessors are not the topic in question...why bring up the likes of Lincoln, Kennedy etc is just an attempt at derailing the “Trump” topic...

Got it, you just want to slag the man, not what he has or not done in power, I was thinking nearer historic past contemporaries. But hey let's just slag him.

Got it, you just want to slag the man, not what he has or not done in power, I was thinking nearer historic past contemporaries. But hey let's just slag him.

Get over yourself for Christ’s sake...I don’t need to “slag off” Trump...Trump is his own worse enemy...the man only has to open the gapping gap between his ears. The mans a cretin, anyone advocating otherwise is on equal par imo. He hasn’t done anything of any significance in power other than to alianate and take presidential politics to twitter. The mans a twatter.

Lied publicly on twitter, constantly.

Increased tension in the middle east.

Escalated the situation with North Korea.

Damaged foreign relationships with other countries.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Attempted to repeal healthcare bill for the poor (blocked by his own party).

This is just off the top of my head, I'm sure google could produce a comprehensive list.

Lied publicly on twitter, constantly.

Increased tension in the middle east.

Escalated the situation with North Korea.

Damaged foreign relationships with other countries.

Tax cuts for the rich.

Attempted to repeal healthcare bill for the poor (blocked by his own party).

This is just off the top of my head, I'm sure google could produce a comprehensive list.

You need to clarify that it was blocked by his own party as the cuts to healthcare didn't go far enough, not because they were trying to protect healthcare.

I'd also add in obvious siphoning of taxpayer money. The government is spending hundreds of millions at trump properties as that's where he chooses to 'vacation' every weekend.

I was under the impression that several senators rebelled against the party line to back the democrats who don't want obamacare repealing at all.

Sens. John McCain, Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins joined with Democrats to oppose the measure, a major blow to President Donald Trump and the Republican congressional agenda.

but the failure lays bare a hard-to-swallow political reality for Republicans after months of painful negotiations and soul-searching: There is little will left in the GOP to gut a health care law that the party has been railing against for seven years.

I was under the impression that several senators rebelled against the party line to back the democrats who don't want obamacare repealing at all.

Sorry my bad I think you are right. The 3 republicans who voted against it thought the cuts to healthcare were too big.

I think earlier there were different senators threatening to vote against it because it didn't go far enough. Although maybe I don't remember it so well.

Sorry my bad I think you are right. The 3 republicans who voted against it thought the cuts to healthcare were too big.

I think earlier there were different senators threatening to vote against it because it didn't go far enough. Although maybe I don't remember it so well.

At the time I believe the republicans didn’t have a working alternative to Obama care. The rebellion was because Trump not only didn’t have an alternative but didn’t have anything...even hardcore republicans like mc Caine grasped the idiocy.