Mr Trump - All discussion here

One claim which I find very easy to believe, is that Trump never wanted nor intended to actually get the POTUS job in the first place.

Exact same situation as the unexpected Brexit 'win' vote in June 2016: the law of unintended consequences catching up with opportunist snake oil merchants in a big way.

Obviously Trump didn't learn enough from Mr LePen (and daughter), long-time masters at riding populism to the near-top...yet never quite high enough to actually having to shoulder the responsibility of office and delivering.

He /they spent a lot of money trying to get a job ,that he didn't want :huh:

Ha Ha Ha , "well said that man" . It seems the author is using poetic licence , for his book sales

---------- Post added 05-01-2018 at 22:24 ----------

Its all unravelling now :)

Trump is being played at his own game, Woolf just couldn't care less either,live by the sword and die by it,Woolf is doing just great,it's not the book i'm interested in,it's the comments he made in his interview today.

Trump is being played at his own game, Woolf just couldn't care less either,live by the sword and die by it,Woolf is doing just great,it's not the book i'm interested in,it's the comments he made in his interview today.

So Wolfe could be a liar to promote his book and you are happy with that , supporting liars ?

Is that the point I was making :confused: Answer that point and then tell me how am I defending them ?

A working class Tory from Hackenthorpe. You're a cap doffing lickspittle hackey.

Come on brains :) Im sure you can do better than that :) Still waiting for that answer .Still waiting

Edited by nikki-red

So Wolfe could be a liar to promote his book and you are happy with that , supporting liars ?

---------- Post added 05-01-2018 at 22:56 ----------

When it comes to one liar against another,I support the liar who's against Trump,it's that simple,and my democratic right to choose.

One claim which I find very easy to believe, is that Trump never wanted nor intended to actually get the POTUS job in the first place.

Exact same situation as the unexpected Brexit 'win' vote in June 2016: the law of unintended consequences catching up with opportunist snake oil merchants in a big way.

Obviously Trump didn't learn enough from Mr LePen (and daughter), long-time masters at riding populism to the near-top...yet never quite high enough to actually having to shoulder the responsibility of office and delivering.

Hi Loob you’ve nailed it for me, 100% agree. May missed a trick with Boris, she should have put him in charge of the whole Brexit process in cahoots with Farage. Also irritates how “ Dave” was allowed to just walk away after his gamble backfired

---------- Post added 06-01-2018 at 09:22 ----------

I think all this talk about whether or not Trump, lied, lies, gropes women, is a horrible human being etc., misses the point

Trump comes out with some outrageous comment and people attack him. He is mentally disordered and believes what he’s saying, he’s not lying.

Wolfe apparently states that Trump is like a young child and wants his needs meeting immediately, describes it as” instant gratification”.

This morning Trump tweeted about the book, just read out on TV, and the whole tone is like an immature 12 year old.

Anything less than approval or adoration is received by Trump as a “ narcissistic injury” and he fires back from the lip.

To accuse him of lying and being a horrible person, misses the point, he can’t help himself, he can only act in ways that he’s wired up and programmed to act.

It’s obviously a problem for those who have to manage him on a day to day basis and those who have the responsibilty of keeping the world a safe place.

So much for liberal democracies when you have situations like this

Hi Loob you’ve nailed it for me, 100% agree. May missed a trick with Boris, she should have put him in charge of the whole Brexit process in cahoots with Farage.

Rumour mill is that May might be thinking about puttng Boris on the Brexit team, so he can rightfully be blamed for any ensuing disaster.

Apparently, Boris isn't so keen ;)

---------- Post added 06-01-2018 at 10:21 ----------

He /they spent a lot of money trying to get a job ,that he didn't want :huh:

It's been reported by many different sources that he never thought he had any chance of winning, and was indifferent about being president. It went off the rails when it looked like he could win, by which point it was too late to back out.

The running was supposed to improve his media profile, so he could ask for more money for TV appearances on shows like "The Apprentice" and aid in future business oportunities for the Trump brand.

Edited by Magilla