Mr Trump - All discussion here

1. He IS a real president.

No, he's not. It's like signing me for Real Madrid and calling me a real footballer :hihi:

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 11:37 ----------

Well we'll have to disagree on that. I think that a persons "personal" feelings regarding when having a discussion in private are exactly that - his private feelings.

We're all entitled to express sentiments about other people/countries - look what people on here are calling him. Can't have it all ways.

Now if he had a made a public statement as the head of his country - different kettle of fish.Otherwise everytime he criticises someone for being stupid or acting like a dick it'll be making headline news, and who really cares.

I bet the exact same type of comments will be resounding around Whitehall every day.

Yes, we will have to agree to disagree on this. He said it in the Oval Office, which is a place of work, not a private room. If I said something racist at work or even in the pub, I'd expect to be fired or asked to leave.

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 11:38 ----------

being orange is a race? :suspect:

Oompa loompas are real then :hihi::help:

I went on holiday to Loompaland last year..................:|

No, he's not. It's like signing me for Real Madrid and calling me a real footballer :hihi:

No. Its not the same thing at all. Mr Trump was voted into office by the US people. Real Madrid don't get their players that way.

The bloke is a total arse. Which is handy for him as he's so far up his own!

Having said that, it can be quite refreshing to listen to someone that doesn't bow to the PC brigade. In that I mean the way he says it, not what he says... I'm tying myself in knots here lol.

What I mean is. It's getting a bit much when nigh on whatever you say is either sexist, racist... or any other ist you can think of.

Before long we will all be walking about with our index finger over our lips like infant school children out of fear of upsetting the ist mob!

In all honesty do you think there is too much of the you shouldn't say that as it may offend...?

I really do think it's getting a bit silly now.

Having said that, it can be quite refreshing to listen to someone that doesn't bow to the PC brigade. In that I mean the way he says it, not what he says... I'm tying myself in knots here lol.

What I mean is. It's getting a bit much when nigh on whatever you say is either sexist, racist... or any other ist you can think of.

Before long we will all be walking about with our index finger over our lips like infant school children out of fear of upsetting the ist mob!

In all honesty do you think there is too much of the you shouldn't say that as it may offend...?

You and I can ask why people in ****hole countries want to come to the UK if we want. But Teressa may (hopefully!) knows why people in third world countries want to come here and why we let them in. If trump doesn't know the answer to either question (although a quick read of his staff list at his resorts might help) he shouldn't be doing the job - resign and give it someone else. If he said it at trump tower (and I bet he's said much worse there) I wouldn't bat an eyelid but surely there are standards at the White House?

And just think, we've got 7 more years of this!

No. Its not the same thing at all. Mr Trump was voted into office by the US people. Real Madrid don't get their players that way.

My point is, you don't get to be called a real anything until you start acting and performing like you are supposed to. There's certain traits that go with certain jobs. Trump isn't statesmen like and he's far from presidential.

All this we won, you lost, get over it attitude is nothing short of pathetic.

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 12:17 ----------

And he's aptly named Trump!

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 12:19 ----------

Grab them by the pussy?

I think you're confusing what you think is right with what is actually politically correct and offensive?

My point is,

Nonsensical.

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 12:44 ----------

All this we won, you lost, get over it attitude is nothing short of pathetic.

Who is we/you?

What are you going on about?

But not our President and he's entitled to an unofficial opinion. Otherwise we'd be back to a world of cow towing,back slapping,inoffensive politicians across the world -which obviously the world don't want.

I dislike the man, i dislike the constant news articles about him.

But some lily livered grass is obviously stoking the news pipelines which is even worse imho.

There's no lily livered grass and this is not a privately expressed opinion, it was expressed to a room of cross party politicians.

being orange is a race? :suspect:

Oompa loompas are real then :hihi::help:

You're right, orange is not a race. Now can you provide some Trump's statement which was racist, i.e. directed against specific race?

Nonsensical.

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 12:44 ----------

Who is we/you?

What are you going on about?

You missed the point Mel made in the first place. Of cause he's really the president, but he's not acting like a president should.

My 7 year old son is let petty than him!

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 13:47 ----------

You're right, orange is not a race. Now can you provide some Trump's statement which was racist, i.e. directed against specific race?

Calling Mexican's rapists?

You missed the point Mel made in the first place. Of cause he's really the president, but he's not acting like a president should.

My 7 year old son is let petty than him!

Make your mind up.

---------- Post added 12-01-2018 at 13:53 ----------

Calling Mexican's rapists?

What, all of them? Some of them? Or just the Mexicans that rape other Mexicans whilst they are illegally crossing the US border?

immigrants from S***hole countries?