Wigan Athletic v Sheffield Wednesday 03/02/17

top4718

A game we need to win to keep up with the play-off contenders. Like ourselves Wigan have brought in players in the transfer window so who knows how they will perform. I have to look on the positive side and say an Owls win 2-0,as for the line up is anybody,s guess. I would play - Westwood

Hunt, Lees, Loovens , Fox

Macmanaman, Jones, Reach

Forestieri

Winall Rhodes

It'd be sad to see Bannan as the one to make way in my opinion, but whoever did drop out would be unlucky too.

I've just seen the Bristol City highlights and I can't believe the lethargy of Palmer for their first goal.

Have another look at it.

He could have easily intercepted the pass in the first place, but then (assuming he lost concentration for a second) he could still have got a tackle in, legally and outside the box. It would have probably been enough (what with Bannan coming at the player) to have stopped him in his tracks, or at the very least delayed him half a second so Bannan could have got nearer, and would then have got a better tackle in.

Doing nothing Mr. Palmer, was not an option.

Disgusted of Walkley .......................

Edited by Hotmale 1954

It'd be sad to see Bannan as the one to make way in my opinion, but whoever did drop out would be unlucky too.

I've just seen the Bristol City highlights and I can't believe the lethargy of Palmer for their first goal.

Have another look at it.

He could have easily intercepted the pass in the first place, but then (assuming he lost concentration for a second) he could still have got a tackle in, legally and outside the box. It would have probably been enough (what with Bannan coming at the player) to have stopped him in his tracks, or at the very least delayed him half a second so Bannan could have got nearer, and would then have got a better tackle in.

Doing nothing Mr. Palmer, was not an option.

Disgusted of Walkley .......................

He gave away a penalty at Bristol last season in very similar circumstances. Finally put a (bad) foot in and it was a pen.

Palmer just doesn't tackle

I'm hoping we really go for it tomorrow but I don't expect it to be easy. Would love to see Rhodes and Winnall start

A game we need to win to keep up with the play-off contenders. Like ourselves Wigan have brought in players in the transfer window so who knows how they will perform. I have to look on the positive side and say an Owls win 2-0,as for the line up is anybody,s guess. I would play - Westwood

Hunt, Lees, Loovens , Fox

Macmanaman, Jones, Reach

Forestieri

Winall Rhodes

thats the team i'd go for, need to try something different with forestieri and start going for it abit. wigan have some new players so who knows how they will play but whatever team they play we should be good enough to beat them.

Huddersfield look a great side.

3 good goals and could have had more.

A good team to watch(not boring).

Its what the championship needs.

They have been great to watch tonight. Brighton look at bit out of ideas.