Wigan Athletic v Sheffield Wednesday 03/02/17

top4718

Blooming Eck!!!!!!!!!

Nobody said Owls were Boring did they??

Why are you presuming I meant Sheff Wed??

Have you got a phobia over how the owls perform??:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I suppose its a big stage on Sky to prove they are not to you!! When they play dangerous Wigan

Well I could not for the life of me tell you how United are performing because I have no interest in them:hihi:

You know I was saying this tongue in cheek. You will indeed go up this season. Automatic, you can't not... destiny is now in your hands and your biggest season in history.

Lets see what happens...like i've mentioned previously..a gap is opening above and the pack behind is closing in...so despite having a great squad on paper,we need to start winning consistently and tonight would be a good start...

Lets see what happens...like i've mentioned previously..a gap is opening above and the pack behind is closing in...so despite having a great squad on paper,we need to start winning consistently and tonight would be a good start...

That's what I was saying earlier on in the season is that you seem to take one step forward then two back. Bristol City was a great opportunity to really take advantage of the slightly weaker teams in and around you. That was certainly two points lost.

But, you do now have the strongest team outside the PL and indeed will reach the top two by April. I hate to say it... but start ordering the Champaign and ice. As a Blade this is going to be a tough pill to swallow.

That's what I was saying earlier on in the season is that you seem to take one step forward then two back. Bristol City was a great opportunity to really take advantage of the slightly weaker teams in and around you. That was certainly two points lost.

But, you do now have the strongest team outside the PL and indeed will reach the top two by April. I hate to say it... but start ordering the Champaign and ice. As a Blade this is going to be a tough pill to swallow.

I suspect you may be on the wind up....but the league table doesn't lie and we are where we are for a reason..

I suspect you may be on the wind up....but the league table doesn't lie and we are where we are for a reason..

In some respects your right... but you've beaten Huddersfield, Newcastle. Huddersfield beat Brighton, you beat Huddersfield, and for me you've got the best set of players in the league.

As for wind up - I do wish you'd stop trying to unconvince yourself that your not going up. Wind up? Telling someone their teams going to do very well is a real wind up isn't it :roll:

Can't have a conversation with you without being accused of trying to wind you up... it's all in your head mate.