Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

he didnt grab their pussys just because he has money? nor advocating removing more of their lives and issues regarding their bodies

Indeed Obama did none of those things and trump quite possible did, which is awful. But the protests were about, to the best of my knowledge, women's rights - mainly the preservation of them. Trump throughout is campaign acted like a total arse but did he even show any inclination that he would restrict or remove the rights of women? Did Hilary Clinton put forward any kind of policy (and she was the only one who really produced any sort of policy plan) that suggested the advancement of women's/equal rights?

Honestly, if I was going to protest outside an embassy about women's rights the American one would be down the list. Obviously if trump, when in office, something to try and wind the clock back, I'd possibly protest then.

In other news the press corp were being mean to one of trumps female employees. It was mean. But funny.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38712182

ok another "experts" view that backs up why i think hes unsuitable for the job

Dr Mike Cornfield, associate professor of Political Management at the George Washington University, told BBC Radio 5 live's Anna Foster he thought President Trump's address was the "angriest inaugural address" he had ever heard.

Dr Cornfield said he thought the new president's approach was "confrontational", "vintage populism" and "extraordinary for a man who did not win the popular vote and did not fill this Mall".

hes an angry man, why should he be angry on probably the happiest day of his life? whats he gonna do when he has to get real angry?

press the nuclear button he now has access to?

About the bit I've put in bold; its not Trump's fault most of his supporters have actual jobs!

LOL You, and many thansands like you are just so naive:hihi:

Trump is a born entertainer, and it`s wasted on the masses :shakes:

Do you and the thansands like you want yet another jackass in charge of the US ?

You never know, perhaps you and thansands of others probably do.

About the bit I've put in bold; its not Trump's fault most of his supporters have actual jobs!

Do you have any evidence to back up your accusation?

Are you saying that everyone who attends a presidential swearing in is unemployed? :suspect:

---------- Post added 22-01-2017 at 19:41 ----------

LOL You, and many thansands like you are just so naive:hihi:

Trump is a born entertainer, and it`s wasted on the masses :shakes:

If you were in America with a surname of Afzal I'm sure you wouldn't find the behaviour and attitudes of Trump supporters entertaining... :rolleyes:

Do you have any evidence to back up your accusation?

Are you saying that everyone who attends a presidential swearing in is unemployed? :suspect:

---------- Post added 22-01-2017 at 19:41 ----------

If you were in America with a surname of Afzal I'm sure you wouldn't find the behaviour and attitudes of Trump supporters entertaining... :rolleyes:

Indeed, if I was a Muslim or Hispanic I'd be buying either guns or plane tickets. If both ethnic groups marched on Washington (or London or Manchester) that would make plenty of sense to me.

yes thanks, and as i said at the time, all he said was everything that people wanted to hear, most of it i doubt he can actually fulfill

If it was what people wanted to hear why the protests ?

---------- Post added 22-01-2017 at 20:08 ----------

No.

At 5pm GMT on a Friday, I'm usually in the way home.

I have a job, you see.

Maybe it is available on the internet.