Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president elect

he's going to sell them down the river just like he has everyone else in his entire career.

the Republicans might be pleased that Hilary and the Democrats have lost the election, but they are NOT pleased that this idiotic geriatric twice-divorced gorilla with the left-wing policies Trump has stolen their brand.

Edited by blake

I thought Trump's big appeal was to those who lost their jobs as a result of globalisation.

Even though he got fat rich on the back of globalisation....

If you're going to go back in history protesting about every decision that's ever been made you'll need to take up protesting full time, you'll probably need to grow a beard if you haven't got one.

Donald Trump has said he wants to wipe ISIS from the face of the earth, I haven't got a problem with that, have you? Or does the fact that they are Muslim make a difference to you.

I'd like to wipe ISIS from the face of the earth too. Can I be president now?

Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president

This may be undesirable but not something that should prevent him from becoming president or reason to protest. I would suggest most people who make their way to the top of society, into an image propelled position could be seen as self obsessed.

Racist, sexually abusive, self obsessed president

This may be undesirable but not something that should prevent him from becoming president or reason to protest. I would suggest most people who make their way to the top of society, into an image propelled position could be seen as self obsessed.

Might want to reword that, I nearly jumped on you for saying someone who was sexually abusive shouldn't be prevented from becoming President! Then read again...

I suppose he knows where the money is coming from,trillion dollars on infrastructure,military built up,huge tax cuts,wall around Mexico,or he wouldn't be planning them,when Obama announced stimulus,Congress introduced a debt control bill of some sort,so Trump promising even more stimulus than Obama should make for interesting times ahead.

Might want to reword that, I nearly jumped on you for saying someone who was sexually abusive shouldn't be prevented from becoming President! Then read again...

thats why I highlighted the underlined the bit I was referring to :P

I suppose he knows where the money is coming from,trillion dollars on infrastructure,military built up,huge tax cuts,wall around Mexico,or he wouldn't be planning them,when Obama announced stimulus,Congress introduced a debt control bill of some sort,so Trump promising even more stimulus than Obama should make for interesting times ahead.

When you look at the policies where it doesnt involve banning muslims or shipping out mexicans, he's pretty left wing for a republican. Hes going to REPLACE obama care - the other republican candidates would have just binned it. Hes got no problem with gay rights/marriage - unlike an awfu lot of other republicans. As you point out theres going to be a fair bit of stimulus.....

.....IF he gets it voted through. He might be a bit of lefty republican, the rest arent. And hes a liar, a big fat mysoginist liar with a history of changing his views depending on which way the wind blows - the Wall is already looking like a fence and theyve already got one. Hes got no political experience at all so on a domestic front, that might be a help - a fresh set of eyes. On the world stage that could be downright dangerous and could spark wars - proper ones.

As you said, interesting times.

Looking forward to more 'alternative facts' to start coming out.:hihi:

Looking forward to more 'alternative facts' to start coming out.:hihi:

I read about that - priceless! Its like a re-write of 1984 done by Mike Myers :)

I read about that - priceless! Its like a re-write of 1984 done by Mike Myers :)

It's the same way the Kremlin operates.