Women nude protesting - is it an effective way to protest?

Apparently Spencer Tunik has managed to persuade over 100 women to take off all their clothes to protest against Donald Trump

Apparently it is to highlight the injustices to minorities and women, and to highlight this injustice to women, he has persuaded them to take all their clothes off so they can be taken seriously

How effective are protests like this one?

And why is it always women that have to remove their clothing?

Why is it the person who suggests the women remove their clothes, is often a man?

Why do they never ask the man "Why is it always women that need to do the protesting?"

This protest has certainly got publicity, but how effective is this as a means of protesting?

Is it as effective as tieing yourself to railings or running in front of the kings horse and getting yourself killed?

How is stripping nude supposed to highlight or solve an issue?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3694645/100-nude-women-pose-Cleveland-reflecting-Trump.html

Edited by rogets

The thing is you never see men protesting by mooning, for example

Or maybe standing outside the town hall with their trowsers down by their ankles

So why do women think this is an effective way to protest?

The thing is you never see men protesting by mooning, for example

Or maybe standing outside the town hall with their trowsers down by their ankles

So why do women think this is an effective way to protest?

They may think that as men we will take more notice if they are naked. Its like we need to see a few pubes before we pay attention. Its insulting and actually some of those nude 'women' made me feel quite ill, I mean yeah, if youve got it flaunt it but if youve got 'It' and about 5 other peoples then DONT.

I feel strongly about the matchday prices for the opening game at Hillsbrough against Aston Villa.

If 100 Wednesday and Aston Villa went to the game without wearing and trousers would this change the matchday pricing policy?

Maybe a mass burping protest if getting your kit off didn't work?

I kind of have this feeling that men protesting nude wouldn't work?