Naz Shah suspended from Parliament for anti Jewish rants.

I think that this antisemitic crisis is actually a sly move by Labour to attract UKIP voters back to them!

I think that this antisemitic crisis is actually a sly move by Labour to attract UKIP voters back to them!

I think it is a sly move by Labour to get an excuse for the approaching debacle.

The Telegraph is reporting that Labour have suspended 50, yes 50 secretly, that's the tip of the iceberg.

Labour are showing what we all know, they are the racist party of the UK.

Vote Labour vote bigot.

Ref: for those who have not read the article: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/02/labour-has-secretly-suspended-50-members-for-anti-semitic-and-ra/

Judging by the number of bigots on here who are prepared to distort history in order to defend those who have been suspended, it is anti-semitic policy that probably suits their core vote.

Da dar. Still in denial and desperately trying to blame someone else.

Bigoted views run through the Labour Party like Blackpool through a stick of rock..

French didn't apologise. UKIP said he'd apologised but he didn't apologise himself. He's still active in Sheffield UKIP and so UKIP are still happy with his views.

---------- Post added 03-05-2016 at 16:03 ----------

French didn't apologise. UKIP said he'd apologised but he didn't apologise himself. He's still active in Sheffield UKIP and so UKIP are still happy with his views.

Unfortunately their is no shame in being a member of UKIP these days. The shame comes in being a member of the Labour Party.

Da dar. Still in denial and desperately trying to blame someone else.

Bigoted views run through the Labour Party like Blackpool through a stick of rock..

I was reading the New York Times this morning. It isn't going down well over there.

I was reading the New York Times this morning. It isn't going down well over there.

Well it is serious but hilarious at the same time. After years of being called racist for wanting border control UKIP are laughing their little multi ethnic socks off. :hihi:

Well it is serious but hilarious at the same time. After years of being called racist for wanting border control UKIP are laughing their little multi ethnic socks off. :hihi:

Grant French's anti-semitic rants weren't about border controls. He just happens to hate Jews.

Well I can imagine. I was watching Corbyn on the news this evening brushing all this aside. He says he will be judged by results, and said he doesn't expect the Labour Party to lose a single seat in the council elections. Indeed he said anything short of hundreds of gains would be considered failure.

Grant French's anti-semitic rants weren't about border controls. He just happens to hate Jews.

As do a significant amount of the Labour Party. Corbyn needs to step down off that high ground and let Nigel Farage take his place.

It may be an uncomfortable truth, but the Labour Party is infested with racists.

Grant French is a minor person in UKIP who's been dealt with. He's not like racist Labour MP's or former Mayors of London.

---------- Post added 03-05-2016 at 20:41 ----------

Well I can imagine. I was watching Corbyn on the news this evening brushing all this aside. He says he will be judged by results, and said he doesn't expect the Labour Party to lose a single seat in the council elections. Indeed he said anything short of hundreds of gains would be considered failure.

He's such an amateur. No serious politician would make such a claim. They always underplay any perceived success, until it happens.

Corbyn's the Stan Laurel of politics :hihi:

Corbyn needs to step down off that high ground and let Nigel Farage take his place.

The leader of the opposition has to be an elected MP. Farage's attempts to get into parliament have been as successful as Grant French's attempts to get into his local synagogue.

The leader of the opposition has to be an elected MP. Farage's attempts to get into parliament have been as successful as Grant French's attempts to get into his local synagogue.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey :D

Slowly slowly catchy monkey :D

How many times has the public decided that they didn't want Farage to represent them as their MP, is it 8 times now? :hihi: