Wednesday v Rotherham

Sheridan1-0

Same swfc fans on the tram causing the trouble who caused the very dangerous situation at the end of the match trapping us were on the tram :/ police as normal caused as much problems as they tried to stop!

Rotherham fans were wound up and rightly so! They attacked us and trapped is in a corner and coppers used horses to further 'protect' us, and i use that losely as one nearly trod on me! We were the trapped there for 20 mins while your fans screamed and shouted and threw road cones and coins at us! It was awful! A swfc fan had a boy about aged 6 in his arms who was crying and actually went back in the ground for safety!

yes idiots on both sides. if you want to believe all your fans are angels then fine but anyone causing trouble aren't fans in my eyes.

as for the game I haven't seen any of it but it sounds like we got what we deserved. fossi is a big miss when not playing so that's something we might need to look at in the summer. just need to get the brighton game out of the way and then see how many points we can pick up, at least we now know automatics aren't going to happen. whatever happens it's been a great season and something to build on for next season.

just seen the goal, terrible defending, the cross almost goes the whole width of the pitch not far off the floor height

Westwood should have bent down and picked it up it was that soft a cross.

Three defenders also let it just go [past them.

Seem to remember a Sheffield Star piece a few years ago involving SWFC fans beating people up on a train?????

---------- Post added 06-03-2016 at 01:12 ----------

ha ha, he got his average players to win today though, eh mate?

No, they were poor players but he got his tactics right and we didn't combat them, had the perfectly good goal by McGeady been allowed Rovrum would not have been able to play as they did at 0-1, it was one way traffic all 2nd half.

My stepson went he told me Rotherham could have had two or three in first half and second half owls were battering them but ref was a total ass .

We have them tuesday hope we can get revenge for my adopted team the owls !!

Be difficult l guess oh good luck against Brighton maybe we could help each other !!