Rotherham vs Sheff Wed (23rd Oct)

Well done guys ye finally clicking into gear my stepson is well impressed with the set up and situation now.

He said 40/1 to go up l think that's worth a pop don't ye think.

Be passing us soon just hope we can start getting points again need to good performance against wolves today.

---------- Post added 24-10-2015 at 11:04 ----------

Oh nice touch from the Boro there going to light up old Trafford with there mobiles in support of the 2000 steel workers that lost there jobs on Teesside couple of weeks ago. So hopefully 10.000 lights will appear should be some sight !!

Sad times again for the steel industry

Cameron makes me sick did nothing to help cheaper getting steel from abroad

So 10mins in the lights will show.

Cameron is a top class 'Top hat' Mooks.

He could subsidise and save many jobs and skills in this country (same as Thatcher could have done in the 80's) but by doing so, his rich mates wouldn't be a penny better off, so he's not interested.

Good luck to the Steelworkers,and good luck to 'Boro.

It's a great gesture by the fans. Sadly, the Tories go deaf and blind in these situations, they always have, and they always will.

Gave them a good cheer for each of us pal resulting in a goal a piece for us , and like

you say the 2 - 1 scoreline flattered them :thumbsup:

I must admit pal in the 94th min and a Rotherham free kick.....a little bit of me wanted Rotherham to score.

Cheer for me against the Arsenal too pal.

extended highlights

CC post match

Jaoas goal, 29 seconds after the break

Cameron is a top class 'Top hat' Mooks.

He could subsidise and save many jobs and skills in this country (same as Thatcher could have done in the 80's) but by doing so, his rich mates wouldn't be a penny better off, so he's not interested.

Good luck to the Steelworkers,and good luck to 'Boro.

It's a great gesture by the fans. Sadly, the Tories go deaf and blind in these situations, they always have, and they always will.

Cheers bud yeah a couple of friends up there been working 30 odd years now unemployed what the hell they going to do now.

Good luck against the Arsenal be a crackin atmosphere l am going to watch it on sky cheer them on.

Think if man city tire utd out today we may have a chance we will give it a good go . Remember the city game last year noone gave us a chance.

Funny game footy anything can happen.

Just wish Bannan was a better finisher,as he could easily had a hat-trick last night,he is a super battler and trier,Joao was crying last night in the dug out after being brought off as the Sky cameras kept a close eye on in having been it by McGuire then brought off

I must admit pal in the 94th min and a Rotherham free kick.....a little bit of me wanted Rotherham to score.

Cheer for me against the Arsenal too pal.

I was thinking exactly same as you dobby, having forecast 2 - 1 Owls win then the Millers

getting that free kick in the 94th min , never mind it all turned out ok for us.

Oh and yes I will cheer the lads on for you as well dobby , i've got my kit , trousers and Owls

shirt all ironed hanging over the armchair waiting for the call from my lad to set off to Hillsborough for what promises to be a night to remember whatever the outcome. :)

I was thinking exactly same as you dobby, having forecast 2 - 1 Owls win then the Millers

getting that free kick in the 94th min , never mind it all turned out ok for us.

Oh and yes I will cheer the lads on for you as well dobby , i've got my kit , trousers and Owls

shirt all ironed hanging over the armchair waiting for the call from my lad to set off to Hillsborough for what promises to be a night to remember whatever the outcome. :)

I have just passed Hillsborough on the bus and it looks as though Hollywood its self has moved in lock stock and barrel . Massive trucks ,executive coaches, scaffold gantries,blokes with tin hats on and a lass with a mike walking around.

I have just passed Hillsborough on the bus and it looks as though Hollywood its self has moved in lock stock and barrel . Massive trucks ,executive coaches, scaffold gantries,blokes with tin hats on and a lass with a mike walking around.

I've got my tin hat out and dusted it off for tomorrow night timex - around 11-11.30 pm :hihi:

I've got my tin hat out and dusted it off for tomorrow night timex - around 11-11.30 pm :hihi:

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for the first "we can concentrate on the league" or "we only put out our reserves" comments to come tomorrow, if Arsenal take it seriously... :)

All we can do is wait and see - CC is giving us a 10% chance of winning this and I think he's being very honest there.

We will always get some who will come on and say that - me? I will say it tonight. We don't have a team of reserves, we have a manager that rotates the squad. We have a first choice goalkeeper though and he's not playing tomorrow from what I hear :hihi: see - I have started it already sheff71!

It'll be interesting to see how long it takes for the first "we can concentrate on the league" or "we only put out our reserves" comments to come tomorrow, if Arsenal take it seriously... :)

Why would there be comments like that, we are not expected to win this game and even CC says we only have a 10% chance, whatever happens theres no shame in losing to one of this countrys greatest teams, I'll be on here late on tomorrow win or lose.

We have already done that:hihi: concentrate .

Why would there be comments like that, we are not expected to win this game and even CC says we only have a 10% chance, whatever happens theres no shame in losing to one of this countrys greatest teams, I'll be on here late on tomorrow win or lose.

:o

To me, that's a sign of a pretty poor manager to effectively write-off your chances and undermine team confidence before a ball has even been kicked.

But I suppose that's one difference between a manager and a head-coach... :roll: