Transfer day news

iansheff

Nottingham Forest have accepted a £7m bid from West Ham for winger Michail Antonio, according to the Nottingham Post

£5.5 MILLION more than what the owls got :hihi:

Or did he go for free... that was also said. Which would make it £7M more.

Great bit of business from Forest.

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 14:43 ----------

You know when you've just got paid after being broke for ages?

And you buy loads of things some of which you really don't need and shouldn't have bought?

That's Daryl Lachman.

:hihi: that's an excellent analogy. Pure class. :hihi:

Who signed him gazza?? Sounds like a piece of work.

Stuart gray,then again thinking about it,i think he was brought in during the time SG left,but before CC arrived,so the answer is probably the committee .

Edited by Gazza58

£5.5 MILLION more than what the owls got :hihi:

Or did he go for free... that was also said. Which would make it £7M more.

Great bit of business from Forest.

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 14:43 ----------

:hihi: that's an excellent analogy. Pure class. :hihi:

Better than being that kid who,s dad is too tight to buy him anything needed or not !

Only 4 games in and already moaning...give cc a chance and you will come good by xmas.

Nobodies moaning, but a bit of frustration's surfacing every now and again.

It's sign him, we're signing him, we've signed him, and 'this quality striker's coming in.'

When he does 'come in', we'll be winning by at least 3 every game, and Chelsea will be shaking in their boots.

I'm old enough to believe all this when I see it. No top striker is going to make all that difference IMO. If we get 'a proven striker' he SHOULD get 1 goal in 2 games at this level, (should get more).........OOOoo look, a flying Pig.

I WILL be proven wrong, but it can't come quick enough.

I don't get very often (me and a few more) but what I have seen, the football's a great improvement, but the penetration is no better than we had last year, and we're still not scoring goals. I blame Big Dave.......and May, and selling Antonio, and CC and Milan Mandaric.

I live in Hope.

I don't get very often (me and a few more) but what I have seen, the football's a great improvement, but the penetration is no better than we had last year, and we're still not scoring goals. I blame Big Dave.......and May, and selling Antonio, and CC and Milan Mandaric.

I live in Hope.

and the defence is letting in more goals