Transfer day news

iansheff

According to SS Transfer Centre

Sheffield Wednesday will sign Crystal Palace midfielder Barry Bannan in the next 24 hours, according to the Croydon Advertiser.

The midfielder is deemed surplus to requirements at Selhurst Park and will be allowed to leave on a loan deal.

Edited by iansheff

According to SS Transfer Centre

Sheffield Wednesday will sign Crystal Palace midfielder Barry Bannan in the next 24 hours, according to the Croydon Advertiser.

The midfielder is deemed surplus to requirements at Selhurst Park and will be allowed to leave on a loan deal.

hmmm

surely he'll be surplus to requirements at wednesday with the amount of players already grabbed and the few thats supposedly arriving? :huh::help:

What if anything does BB bring to the table that we don,t already have ( somewhere), Just give us a quality striker and everyone will be happy, ( for the time being) and get it sorted CC. I for one am sick and tired of hearing the phrase "time to GELL".

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 11:34 ----------

Striker undergoing medical at Norwich could this be what we are waiting for in trying to sign Hooper.

What if anything does BB bring to the table that we don,t already have ( somewhere), Just give us a quality striker and everyone will be happy, ( for the time being) and get it sorted CC. I for one am sick and tired of hearing the phrase "time to GELL".

It's like seeing a pub with a 'Under New Management' banner wafting away outside.

It's boarded up 6 months later.

It still doesn't feel right around S6.

There's some quality players though, and it is only August.

I'm looking forward to the surge............................

It's like seeing a pub with a 'Under New Management' banner wafting away outside.

It's boarded up 6 months later.

It still doesn't feel right around S6.

There's some quality players though, and it is only August.

I'm looking forward to the surge............................

its like having a good beer leaving the brewery.

Great beer but no good if the landlord cannot look after and bring the best out of it .

Only 4 games in and already moaning...give cc a chance and you will come good by xmas.

till were well and truly in the bottom half of the table with a 10 points or so gap between us and the top half?

then its a reyt struggle to make up ground