Transfer day news

iansheff

Nobodies moaning, but a bit of frustration's surfacing every now and again.

It's sign him, we're signing him, we've signed him, and 'this quality striker's coming in.'

When he does 'come in', we'll be winning by at least 3 every game, and Chelsea will be shaking in their boots.

I'm old enough to believe all this when I see it. No top striker is going to make all that difference IMO. If we get 'a proven striker' he SHOULD get 1 goal in 2 games at this level, (should get more).........OOOoo look, a flying Pig.

I WILL be proven wrong, but it can't come quick enough.

I don't get very often (me and a few more) but what I have seen, the football's a great improvement, but the penetration is no better than we had last year, and we're still not scoring goals. I blame Big Dave.......and May, and selling Antonio, and CC and Milan Mandaric.

I live in Hope.

Its funny what you said about the penetration being no better as my mrs said the same thing last week but i thought we were taliking about the footy ?:hihi:

Genuine question:

Is your gaffa in danger of not going to know who is best team is? Not best players, but best team, who respond better with each other.

That's always the concern when bringing alot of new players in so we'll see. Not sure who this bannan is, midfielder I guess so not sure why we need him if that's the case

Genuine question:

Is your gaffa in danger of not going to know who is best team is? Not best players, but best team, who respond better with each other.

It is a good question.

I think that he's decided who isn't good enough and the club have moved to replace them. I suspect that some of the summer signings aren't going to get the game time that they expected. Hopefully, there will be a few going out shortly. That should simplify things.

Genuine question to the blades,considering your chairman said the recently received money from transfers would be going straight back into the team,are you not expecting any transfers before the window closes,just that nobody seems to be talking about it.

Back in the summer, as I understand it, the committee were making the signings (before CC came in), is that correct? If so, is this committee still in place and making the decisions on signings, or is CC in control of all ins and outs (or is this still not clear)?

I'd have thought it would be good for the supporters to know that these players that come in or out, are doing so based on the manager's decisions, rather than someone more detached.