Does anyone know what's happened to this report?

Wasn't there supposed to be a report coming out on the immediate and long term results of various changes to the benefits system, (like bedroom tax, Asos, cuts, sanctions etc.) The money saved, and the effect they've had on people?

Last I heard IDS was putting off having it published, and it's all gone quiet since.

Have I missed it, or are we still waiting?

Is the numbers of people that died within a specified time frame after they were told they were judged fit for work?

That might be part of it.

I don't know the name of the report / enquiry, or who is heading it, so I can't Google it. Does anybody know what it's called?

That might be part of it.

I don't know the name of the report / enquiry, or who is heading it, so I can't Google it. Does anybody know what it's called?

I think it's entitled "Why Labour Lost in 2015 And Won't See Power For At Least Another Decade". Try Googling it.

After the 2010 election the government said they would get rid of any unnecessary laws passed by the previous government.

I haven't heard any more about this having been carried out.

This is one:

Grey squirrel law scrapped: Ministers finally revoke 1937 legislation that made failure to report presence of rodent on your land a criminal offence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583947/Grey-squirrel-law-scrapped-Ministers-finally-revoke-1937-legislation-failure-report-presence-rodent-land-criminal-offence.html