3 UK schoolgirls "travelling to Syria"

Kids grow up and blow up London Underground. I say good riddance. Bye Bye. You are no longer welome here.

Try, if you can, to imagine that one of these girls was your daughter. Foolish. Naive, vulnerable - all that stuff. Think how you want it to be dealt with then.

Reading the new article again...

"The trio are friends with a fourth girl who travelled to Syria in December"

What are we missing here?

If it was my daughter, I'd feel sorry for the terrorists.

That's funny!!! And there's a group of them! ISIS under threat indeed lol

Try, if you can, to imagine that one of these girls was your daughter. Foolish. Naive, vulnerable - all that stuff. Think how you want it to be dealt with then.
If the parents were worried about how their kids would turn out,they wouldn't have filled their vulnerable little minds with tripe!

If it was my daughter, I'd feel sorry for the terrorists.

Priceless. :hihi:

---------- Post added 21-02-2015 at 02:25 ----------

If the parents were worried about how their kids would turn out,they wouldn't have filled their vulnerable little minds with tripe!

And which bit of media did you get that from?

They'll end up as the concubines of Jihad warriors then later on with their guts splattered all over the inside of a burned out ISIS Toyota pick up truck when they get caught in an sir strike.

How cheaply at times the young value their lives :confused:

Edited by Harleyman

What amazes me ,did not any of the parents have any idea at all was was on these girls minds.They live with them do they not converse,surely this isis mess has been discussed in the family ,they must have had a slight inkling.

if these girls have been groomed by isis over the internet then the parents probably wouldn't know about it. how much internet information do you know what your 15 year olds are doing really? I feel sorry for these girls and wish islamification hadn't reared its ugly head in all of this again :roll:

Article here discussing why woman are turned on by Isis.

It appears some just get off on violence and killing

"A study released last month by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue found that women on the receiving end of that social media onslaught were captivated by the violence they saw. Examining the social media accounts of six European women who ultimately travelled to Syria and Iraq, they discovered that one described the brutal murder of the American aid worker Peter Kassig and 18 Syrian hostages as “gut-wrenchingly awesome”.

Another woman, who watched a different beheading video, wrote: “I was happy to see the beheading of that kaffir [non-believer], I just rewinded to the cutting part,” and called for “more beheadings please!”, according to the study.

“Umm Hussain”, alternately named in reports as mother-of-two Sally Jones from Kent, tweeted: “Know that we have armies in Iraq and an army in Sham [syria] of angry lions whose drink is blood and play is carnage.”

The study concluded: “There is no doubt … that the women who migrate to the territory controlled by Isis revel in the gore and brutality of the organisation. They appear desensitised to the horrific nature of the violent acts being committed.”"

Article here discussing why woman are turned on by Isis.

It appears some just get off on violence and killing

"A study released last month by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue found that women on the receiving end of that social media onslaught were captivated by the violence they saw. Examining the social media accounts of six European women who ultimately travelled to Syria and Iraq, they discovered that one described the brutal murder of the American aid worker Peter Kassig and 18 Syrian hostages as “gut-wrenchingly awesome”.

Another woman, who watched a different beheading video, wrote: “I was happy to see the beheading of that kaffir [non-believer], I just rewinded to the cutting part,” and called for “more beheadings please!”, according to the study.

“Umm Hussain”, alternately named in reports as mother-of-two Sally Jones from Kent, tweeted: “Know that we have armies in Iraq and an army in Sham [syria] of angry lions whose drink is blood and play is carnage.”

The study concluded: “There is no doubt … that the women who migrate to the territory controlled by Isis revel in the gore and brutality of the organisation. They appear desensitised to the horrific nature of the violent acts being committed.”"

Which is why (if my opinion is allowed on this thread) they should never be welcomed back, they are traitors to their country, defectors to the enemy, and could be very dangerous if allowed back. The risk of them doing something terrible if allowed back is far too great to consider imo, and personally I see them as the enemy and won't lose any sleep if they get wiped out by the RAF or whoever.

I would be thinking "If only we hadn't indoctrinated her from birth with this crap she would be here playing with her I-phone"