Man City v Wednesday

castleboy

Yea could be wrong but don't think either featured in the narrow defeat last time:)

Not funny:P

Dzecko scored against us last time (and missed about ten sitters).

I'm just setting off. I've packed my calculator.

Dzecko scored against us last time (and missed about ten sitters).

I'm just setting off. I've packed my calculator.

Oh miss read that, thought it said kompany and aguero. Well whoever they play will be tough, hopefully we can keep 11 players on the pitch this time to make it a little less tough.

have fun anyway, my brother and girlfriend are going and they weren't particularly confident but it's all about the day with games like this, who cares about the scoreunless we win:hihi:)

Just heard Westwood out injured, or is it really a condition set by Liverpool prior to a £3.5 mill transfer??? if true, it will be a long afternoon for you guys....

3,5 million is great money for a goalie at our level, I love Westwood as a keeper but I'd be chuffed if this was the case.

Just heard Westwood out injured, or is it really a condition set by Liverpool prior to a £3.5 mill transfer??? if true, it will be a long afternoon for you guys....

i cant find nothing about that on either the bbc site or wednesdays site

mcgugans gone back tho :(

and no drenthe

Kirkland is a very able replacement but if that figure is correct I'd snatch anyone's hand off that will offer it as much as I like Westwood. Even with Westwood in it will be a case of having to park the bus and hope for the best