Brother of accused Rotherham Groomer speaks out on C4 news.

Enjoy this thread whilst it lasts folks because you know where it's going to end up - gone because we are discussing the hot potato of Pakistani males again.

Doom - I think Mr Bloom's comments were aimed at you. These girls weren't asking for it, they were being picked up from children's homes and given drink and drugs and then raped.

Edited by Paddy

C4 news this evening has dedicated much of its programme to Child Sexual Exploitation, and of course Rotherham, in particular. Sageer Hussain, brother of Arshid Hussain, referred to as 'Ash' by Rotherham girls, also speaks out on behalf of the family and his brother for the first time on C4 news, and also Ann Coffey, the MP for Stockport.

It is also available on C4+1 at 8pm. It is a worthwhile watch.

This guy displays many, or if not all the traits of a psychopath. In this (simplified) check list here, I'd say that he ticks all the boxes in just a short interview (when a psychopath would be trying to exhibit 'normal' behaviour).

I haven't got a problem with the interview being aired, I just think it should've been pointed out that the guy's delusional and that in an ideal world, he'd be sectioned for his own good, as well as the well being of others ... he'd be very manipulative (and therefore dangerous) to impressionable minds.

Maybe all pubescent girls and grown women should dress head to toe in black robes, so they don't get raped by guys like this.

/sarcasm

Doom - I think Mr Bloom's comments were aimed at you. These girls weren't asking for it, they were been picked up from children's homes and given drink and drugs and then raped.

Maybe I misunderstood Mr Bloom's post, but I didn't initially get past his first paragraph which enraged me.

Back to the 80s mentality when a female was asking for it by dressing provactively, eh? Sorry, but this kind of attitude sickens me. Perhaps you think all girls should be covered from head to toe, just in case a 40 odd year old man can't keep his hands off a 12 year old girl, eh?

I got the impression that was aimed at me and I was suggesting young Females are 'asking for it' by dressing provocatively.

I never suggested anything of the sort and nor would I.

Taking the lads comments at face value, what I was agreeing with is that girls as young as 12 shouldn't be out dressed provocatively until the early hours of the morning in clubs.

There are two sides to consider as far as I'm concerned:

1. The responsibility on those looking after the young girls.

2. Those who come into contact with the young girls and how they treat them.

IF those who are looking after the young girls are letting them out until the early hours dressed provocatively, then I think questions need to be asked.

Those who take advantage of the young girls need castrating and locking up.

Whilst those who have taken advantage of these girls are undoubtedly the worst offenders, there are others involved in all this who also have some responsibility for what has happened.

Regards

Doom

Edited by Doom

I don't know what the answer to this is but there is no doubt that girls (and boys) are being sexualised at a very early age. You only have to look at the provocative videos of female (and male) pop singers for the proof of this. These 'singers' are doing nothing but peddling sex because they actually have no talent whatsoever - that is why they do it. The more provocative they are, the more money they get in return.

Part of growing up is looking for your own identity and young people tend to seek out role models to help them with this process. The sort of people they see in the media are usually poor ones. The issue of children growing up too fast is one that society needs to address but sadly nobody will bother because there are multi million pound industries behind it. I feel sorry for young people these days - they are children, with a child's mind but seeking to adopt adult roles.

Having said this, there is absolutely no excuse for the criminal behaviour of these Pakistani Muslim men. I have no intention of watching the Channel 4 programme - I have read enough on here. It disgusts me.

Edited by Jomie

My friend then recalled his time at school in Rotherham and an after-school fight involving Arshad and a White lad on "Braggy park". Instead of fighting one on one, Arshad brought a large group of males with him (including his brother in the clip) and instead of fighting one on one, Arshad and a group of over 20 males proceeded to jump the White lad.

Arshad appears to be not only a dirty paedo, but a cowardly individual, who was incapable of fighting one on one in his youth. A coward who would prey upon others in a gang.

That is normal. Two of my kids are at secondary school and they have witnessed countless incidents where a disagreement with an Asian results in the 'offender' being met by a large group of brothers, cousins and friends outside the school gates.

W

The most important part of my post you didn't highlight '.....Who is responsible for these girls?'

If I was responsible for a 12 year old girl, I certainly wouldn't want her going out half dressed until the early hours.

When kids go off the rails (for whatever reason) they are difficult to control whether it is the parents, foster parents of care home workers who are responsible. Smacking would be seriously frowned upon (no professional would dare) and anything above 'reasonable chastisement' would be illegal. It would also be illegal to lock them in their room to prevent them going out.

This is a particular problem for care homes who will find themselves reporting to police and social service missing LAC's (looked after child) on a near daily basis. If the police find them then they will take them back but they will often just disappear again because they are not prisoners. It is very difficult to protect children when they are their own worse enemy and you can imagine the frustration this causes services, particularly the police, when the children repeatedly put themselves in danger night after night and utilise precious resource... part of the reason some police have a less than caring attitude.

The girls may be their own worst enemy but it does not excuse the disgusting attitude of the abusers. Another PR disaster for the Muslim community... what values are they installing in their young men?

This guy displays many, or if not all the traits of a psychopath. In this (simplified) check list here, I'd say that he ticks all the boxes in just a short interview (when a psychopath would be trying to exhibit 'normal' behaviour).

I haven't got a problem with the interview being aired, I just think it should've been pointed out that the guy's delusional and that in an ideal world, he'd be sectioned for his own good, as well as the well being of others ... he'd be very manipulative (and therefore dangerous) to impressionable minds.

Like what you're saying, but got to disagree with you there. This guy's not clever enough to be a psychopath and has the charm of a used teabag.

When kids go off the rails (for whatever reason) they are difficult to control whether it is the parents, foster parents of care home workers who are responsible. Smacking would be seriously frowned upon (no professional would dare) and anything above 'reasonable chastisement' would be illegal. It would also be illegal to lock them in their room to prevent them going out.

This is a particular problem for care homes who will find themselves reporting to police and social service missing LAC's (looked after child) on a near daily basis. If the police find them then they will take them back but they will often just disappear again because they are not prisoners. It is very difficult to protect children when they are their own worse enemy and you can imagine the frustration this causes services, particularly the police, when the children repeatedly put themselves in danger night after night and utilise precious resource... part of the reason some police have a less than caring attitude.

The girls may be their own worst enemy but it does not excuse the disgusting attitude of the abusers. Another PR disaster for the Muslim community... what values are they installing in their young men?

Maybe I am being overly harsh on those looking after the kids and the means available to them to stop the kids going out, but I just find this whole situation so frustrating.

How and why has this been allowed to go on for so long and in such large numbers?

I really fear for the type of society we're developing.

Regards

Doom

Exactly. If I were to see a girl dressed 'provocatively' the last thing on my mind would be 'game on!!'. Only a worthless excuse of a man would think that way.

As a society we should be protecting and looking out for each other.

Arshid Hussain came across as someone who yes, is not that clever, but also someone with a moral compass that was all over the place. I blame the parents.

Arshid Hussain came across as someone who yes, is not that clever, but also someone with a moral compass that was all over the place. I blame the parents.

With this grooming mostly involving youngsters of Pakistani descent, you do have to wonder what sort of morals the parents are instilling in some of them.

Let's hope something positive does come from this whole sorry affair in terms of:

1. A change in attitude from the Pakistani/Muslim community and

2. A change in attitude from those in authority dealing with the Muslim/Pakistani community.

Regards

Doom

About 10 years ago I climbed into the front passenger seat of a taxi, and as we drove through town the driver began to rant about the girls, his potential customers, as "dressed like pieces of meat".

Maybe it was because I was in a suit, sober, and looked a bit like him, that he felt comfortable telling me what he thought, but I told him to stop the taxi and said I'd prefer to catch a bus.

God knows what the taxi driver had taught his kids.

Maybe all pubescent girls and grown women should dress head to toe in black robes, so they don't get raped by guys like this.

/sarcasm

Your joking but that's what Muslims believe in, a woman should not wear or do anything that will make her attractive to men, because apparently men just can't control themselves and she is then fair game.

My daughter was told this by a muslim girl she goes to college with, who really can not understand why all girls/women dont cover themselves head to toe.