Brother of accused Rotherham Groomer speaks out on C4 news.

Is that for real or are you being sarcastic? He actually tried to say it was the girls fault?

Watch the clip on the link above. It seems that the men involved in the grooming in Rotherham, Rochdale, Bradford etc etc just see these girls as worthless and there for them to use and abuse.

I know the family, I went to Kimmy Comp. Ash wantsa slow painful death as does his brothers!

Was watching the news at a friend's house last night when Arshad appeared on it.

My friend then recalled his time at school in Rotherham and an after-school fight involving Arshad and a White lad on "Braggy park". Instead of fighting one on one, Arshad brought a large group of males with him (including his brother in the clip) and instead of fighting one on one, Arshad and a group of over 20 males proceeded to jump the White lad.

Arshad appears to be not only a dirty paedo, but a cowardly individual, who was incapable of fighting one on one in his youth. A coward who would prey upon others in a gang.

I watched it and he didn't come across as badly as I expected having read this forum first.

He's obviously not the sharpest pencil in the pack, but he does have a point about young lasses going out late in very short dresses.....Who is responsible for these girls?

What wasn't asked/explained is why the incidents involve such a high percentage of males of Pakistani descent.

If these young lasses are making themselves a target by dressing and acting the way they are, which is what he was suggesting, surely they're making themselves a target for everybody, but according to the Jay report it's young Pakistani males who are targeting them....Why?

Regards

Doom

I watched it and he didn't come across as badly as I expected having read this forum first.

He's obviously not the sharpest pencil in the pack, but he does have a point about young lasses going out late in very short dresses.....Who is responsible for these girls?

What wasn't asked/explained is why the incidents involve such a high percentage of males of Pakistani descent.

If these young lasses are making themselves a target by dressing and acting the way they are, which is what he was suggesting, surely they're making themselves a target for everybody, but according to the Jay report it's young Pakistani males who are targeting them....Why?

Regards

Doom

As I said I haven't watched it yet but you make a very good point and sort of blow the "making themselves a target" argument out of the water.

Well basically what Sageer had to say was that all this was caused by a 'big problem' of girls going out to clubs wearing short skirts which meant men couldn't help but rape them, they were asking for it.

Then he said that it wasn't his brothers fault he had sexually abused a 12 year old, it was the fault of social workers who didn't know where she was. If they had kept her under control then his poor brother (who is entirely blameless in this) wouldn't have been tempted.

He also said he knew for a fact that his brother was innocent because the child victims were 'Like pieces of dog crap on the pavement' to Muslims and that it would be like 'having sex with a bit of dog crap on the pavement' and that the muslim community wouldn't allow it so they couldn't have done it.

Sageer, if you're reading this. I think you need to move. Good luck in Rotherham!

So basically he was saying that his brother, himself and people like him should be castrated to protect society?

Fair enough :)

Regards

Doom

Back to the 80s mentality when a female was asking for it by dressing provactively, eh? Sorry, but this kind of attitude sickens me. Perhaps you think all girls should be covered from head to toe, just in case a 40 odd year old man can't keep his hands off a 12 year old girl, eh?

And as for the girls wearing short skirts anyway, how do we know the victims even did? As many of these were being picked up at school, I presume they'd be in some sort of regulation uniform - perhaps uniforms are too provocative too? Perhaps schools should be sued for failing to protect these girls, by issuing them with provocative uniforms?

http://www.brinsworthcomprehensiveschool.co.uk/

Good heavens yes, I see what you mean!!

Do you not see the red herring? These girls were not going to clubs in short skirts and staying out all night and waking up in strangers beds! They were girls like mine, doing ordinary things that girls that age should be able to do without being groomed, raped, and passed around for money/drugs or otherwise! WHEN the groomers had frightened them enough for them to believe that they and their families were at risk of death if they didn't comply, that's when they were staying out all night.

I'm so angry that someone who otherwise seems quite a reasonable person can seriously trot something out like this.

Back to the 80s mentality when a female was asking for it by dressing provactively, eh? Sorry, but this kind of attitude sickens me. Perhaps you think all girls should be covered from head to toe, just in case a 40 odd year old man can't keep his hands off a 12 year old girl, eh?

And as for the girls wearing short skirts anyway, how do we know the victims even did? As many of these were being picked up at school, I presume they'd be in some sort of regulation uniform - perhaps uniforms are too provocative too? Perhaps schools should be sued for failing to protect these girls, by issuing them with provocative uniforms?

Do you not see the red herring? These girls were not going to clubs in short skirts and staying out all night and waking up in strangers beds! They were girls like mine, doing ordinary things that girls that age should be able to do without being groomed, raped, and passed around for money/drugs or otherwise! WHEN the groomers had frightened them enough for them to believe that they and their families were at risk of death if they didn't comply, that's when they were staying out all night.

I'm so angry that someone who otherwise seems quite a reasonable person can seriously trot something out like this.

Is this aimed at me or the lad in the interview? :confused:

Regards

Doom

Doom

.........This.

And did you also fall for the line that these 12-14 year olds wearing short skirts were in clubs too? Do you not think that nightclubs are more careful these days about who they let in? Young people have to provide IDs if they look under 25 now in drinking establishments, it's not as easy as it used to be for a young girl to get in to a club.

Edited by Mr Bloom

Absolutely well said.

I was about to post something similar.

.........This.

And did you also fall for the line that these 12-14 year olds wearing short skirts were in clubs too? Do you not think that nightclubs are more careful these days about who they let in? Young people have to provide IDs if they look under 25 now in drinking establishments, it's not as easy as it used to be for a young girl to get in to a club.

When I was 12 years old I used to have to be back home and in the house by 8pm.

Feel free to disagree, but I don't think it's right that 12 year old girls should be out until the early hours of the morning in clubs, drinking alcohol and dressed provocatively.

The most important part of my post you didn't highlight '.....Who is responsible for these girls?'

If I was responsible for a 12 year old girl, I certainly wouldn't want her going out half dressed until the early hours.

If you're suggesting the lad in the interview was lying through his teeth and these girls aren't out until the early hours dressed like that, then that's a different matter. I actually have no idea whether they are or they aren't, because I don't frequent such places, but my point is that if girls are going out as he suggests, then why are the people responsible for these girls letting it happen?

From everything I've heard and read in the last couple of months with regards to Rotherham, nothing surprises me anymore.

Regards

Doom

Edited by Doom