Brother of accused Rotherham Groomer speaks out on C4 news.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

No, of course, I'm not. Calm down. Read my previous posts, if that helps - hundreds of them - all supporting the victims of this disgusting scandal.

Read my post again, and put it in context. I am saying - I'm not sure that the groomers/paedophiles/exploiters are actually living in fear of prosecution because they have got away with it for so long, and so few cases have been brought before the courts, it is a total sham and an absolute travesty of justice.

Are you clearer now?

And as for your question of me suggesting that Jay is a lying racist, well that's a jump too far. :hihi::hihi:

Sorry Mr Bloom, I misunderstood your post.

My bold=

Listen oink not all Pakistani males are nonces so stop tarring us all with the same brush. :rolleyes:

You're right and I apologise. I should have wrote that "some Pakistani males".

Post now corrected.

Edited by Paddy

Care to give us your view on the above link then old chap. ? Or will the race card be coming out to play as someone has mentioned Asians. ?
halibut doing his selective answering again:roll: I wonder why :suspect:

Sorry Mr Bloom, I misunderstood your post.

No problem whatsoever, Badlittlepup. It's quite understandable when read out of context and it's all a very disturbing, emotive subject. :)

---------- Post added 11-10-2014 at 01:27 ----------

As I said in post 122, to be fair, anyone could be excused for thinking it was made up, it's so unbelievably evil.

thanks for posting the link jonny 5 . ive no need to make things up ,anyone can study and find what ive put up,look at the recent sheffield,case ,go back to august last year and youle see who im talkin about.was all over the local news.

My bold=

Listen oink not all Pakistani males are nonces so stop tarring us all with the same brush. :rolleyes:

So calling some one oink (pig) really does make the assumptions that Asian / Muslim do see non believers as not human and certainly not equal, your comment is a bad as the causal racism that goes on in the world.

The thing is that you may think you don't but you say one thing and follow another,

"Shall I point out to you something much worse than this by the treatment it received from Allah (The Jews), those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath, those of whom some He transformed into monkeys and pigs, those who worshipped evil - these are (many times) worse in rank, and far more astray from the even path!" Qur'an 5:60.

Very true but the Muslim community none-the-less has responsibility for their religious and cultural nurturing that produces a grossly disproportionate level of men with no respect for women (especial from other cultures) who they have no qualms about using and abusing... even when they are vulnerable and underage.

As I have previously said, it is a PR disaster for Muslims given the other grossly disproportionate problems they have i.e. Islamic extremism and terrorism. As you can no doubt tell, people are losing patience. It is time for Muslims to stop feeling sorry for themselves, start doing something about these problems and begin repairing the damage.

I noticed the usual suspects had disappeared. Probably gone off to the shisha cafe thread to confidently assure people that on the basis of skin colour they can announce that the noise is all within reasonable limits despite only having driven past once at 11am in the morning when it was shut. And anybody who says otherwise is racist.

---------- Post added 11-10-2014 at 09:10 ----------

So calling some one oink (pig) really does make the assumptions that Asian / Muslim do see non believers as not human and certainly not equal, your comment is a bad as the causal racism that goes on in the world.

The thing is that you may think you don't but you say one thing and follow another,

"Shall I point out to you something much worse than this by the treatment it received from Allah (The Jews), those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath, those of whom some He transformed into monkeys and pigs, those who worshipped evil - these are (many times) worse in rank, and far more astray from the even path!" Qur'an 5:60.

Very well noticed..

Very true but the Muslim community none-the-less has responsibility for their religious and cultural nurturing that produces a grossly disproportionate level of men with no respect for women (especial from other cultures) who they have no qualms about using and abusing... even when they are vulnerable and underage.

As I have previously said, it is a PR disaster for Muslims given the other grossly disproportionate problems they have i.e. Islamic extremism and terrorism. As you can no doubt tell, people are losing patience. It is time for Muslims to stop feeling sorry for themselves, start doing something about these problems and begin repairing the damage.

Unfortunately you wont find many muslims who will take ownership of these issues. What you will find are many muslims who will deny they exist and go one further by blaming everyone else around them including the victims for various things ranging from bigotry to wearing slutty clothes.

The fact is, some muslims are ok. The westernised, feet in the 21st century type who dont go to mosque much or at all, dont listen to the anti west, anti jew bile and just get on with their lives. They are fine and no trouble. Then you have the rest who are sadly very much in the majority and very very dangerous.

My son is allowed to make his own friends, he has several who are muslim andi have no trouble with this. However they arent allowed in my house as i have a daughter and i dont trust the message they get at home or mosque. My daughter is allowed to make her own friends too with the condition that she does NOT make friends with muslim boys.

This is for obvious reasons and i dont care at all how anyone feels about it. I do for my kids what i feel is best. Its just sad that ive had to take this action to protect my child from a very dangerous and very real threat.

Unfortunately you wont find many muslims who will take ownership of these issues. What you will find are many muslims who will deny they exist and go one further by blaming everyone else around them including the victims for various things ranging from bigotry to wearing slutty clothes.

The fact is, some muslims are ok. The westernised, feet in the 21st century type who dont go to mosque much or at all, dont listen to the anti west, anti jew bile and just get on with their lives. They are fine and no trouble. Then you have the rest who are sadly very much in the majority and very very dangerous.

My son is allowed to make his own friends, he has several who are muslim andi have no trouble with this. However they arent allowed in my house as i have a daughter and i dont trust the message they get at home or mosque. My daughter is allowed to make her own friends too with the condition that she does NOT make friends with muslim boys.

This is for obvious reasons and i dont care at all how anyone feels about it. I do for my kids what i feel is best. Its just sad that ive had to take this action to protect my child from a very dangerous and very real threat.

This is absolutely untrue. You can, of course, make your own rules within your own home - but I think they're foolish actions. You aren't protecting your children from a a very dangerous and very real threat.

Your being disrespectful to them and their friends. They'll probably resent you for it.

closed for review