Brother of accused Rotherham Groomer speaks out on C4 news.

I know it's happened all over, but we currently know more about Rotherham than anywhere else and I find it incredible how so many have been getting away with so much for so long.

Sageer maybe a brain dead moron, but it doesn't mean I have to disagree with everything he says.

I never suggested they're asking to be groomed or raped, but when young vulnerable girls go out dressed like that they do undoubtedly make themselves a target for predators.

I don't like it and you don't like it, because that shouldn't be the case, but sadly it's a fact of life.

There were 1,400 cases in Rotherham.

Whilst I agree that many parents/social workers will have done all they can to protect the children, I've no doubt there will also many cases where those responsible didn't do enough.

Regards

Doom

However you dont know that.

---------- Post added 09-10-2014 at 19:57 ----------

'Nothing' is probably the wrong word.....'Not enough was being done' would have been better.

The length of time this has been going on and the number of cases is the giveaway.

If enough was being done by those in authority, then we wouldn't be talking about 1,400 cases.

Had it not been for the Jay Report I'm sure this would have continued. Hopefully now 'proper' action will be taken and this disgraceful behaviour won't be allowed to continue.

As I said to my colleague the other day, I think the Jay Report is one of the most important of our time. Hopefully it will blow political correctness out of the water.

Regards

Doom

I sure hope so! :)

Reading your impassioned monologue it's clear you've given little consideration to the the full content of the Jay Report or its context.

But you're not going to point out how or why. Convenient. I've read the report several times. Ta.

I watched it and he didn't come across as badly as I expected having read this forum first.

He's obviously not the sharpest pencil in the pack, but he does have a point about young lasses going out late in very short dresses.....Who is responsible for these girls?

What wasn't asked/explained is why the incidents involve such a high percentage of males of Pakistani descent.

If these young lasses are making themselves a target by dressing and acting the way they are, which is what he was suggesting, surely they're making themselves a target for everybody, but according to the Jay report it's young Pakistani males who are targeting them....Why?

Regards

Doom

you are joking i dont think he cold have come across worse the arrogance stunk

'Nothing' is probably the wrong word.....'Not enough was being done' would have been better.

The length of time this has been going on and the number of cases is the giveaway.

If enough was being done by those in authority, then we wouldn't be talking about 1,400 cases.

Had it not been for the Jay Report I'm sure this would have continued. Hopefully now 'proper' action will be taken and this disgraceful behaviour won't be allowed to continue.

As I said to my colleague the other day, I think the Jay Report is one of the most important of our time. Hopefully it will blow political correctness out of the water.

Regards

Doom

Do you know much about "political correctness?"

Political correctness doesn't make the police "lose" a rape survivor's clothes less than 24hrs after she took them to the police. Political correctness doesn't make the police arrest a survivor who is ranting at one of her abusers in town but not arrest the abuser. Political correctness doesn't make a CID officer argue in a case conference that the child under discussion "consented" to sex with every man who had raped her.

What makes stuff like that happen is corruption, organised cover ups and a complete lack of respect for the girls and women who are victims. Of course, the offender under discussion in this thread will have likely benefited from his relative who is a former councillor. Not to mention his relative's best friend, the police inspector.

AGREED! The above are FACTS!!!!! So why on earth are people on here saying the opposite?! I went to Kimberworth Comprehensive school saw lots of it! Had a close call as a 13yr old girl.

People on here are blaming the parents! A lot of the parents were BEGGING the police to help but faced problems because authorities wouldnt stir up trouble amongst the pakistani community!! Race card was and still is a massive issue in this country and there is no wonder with situations like this! Its a disgrace!!

Yes white british people do similar crimes but this thread is NOT about that nor is there mass white british grooming rings on this mass scale!!! But like i said this thread is NOT about that!

Dont blame the parents. Blame the pakistanis who are responsible and the authorities for caring too much about the guilty pakistani community rather than white british victims!!

No one can say race doesn't come into this discussion because fact is, it does. Groups of pakistani men groomed white british women and that is what this specific media topic is about.

they are saying the opposite because they have to find a way to turn the tables its the lefty way im afraid

A girl/woman should be able to walk around stark naked without it being an open invitation to wannabe rapists and child abusers.

Correct. The bloke on C4 news last night making excuses for his brother typifies the attitude of the Groomers , in that they see young white girls as "Easy" and loose and there to be taken advantage of. Shame his brother didnt have the balls to face the cameras himself instead of letting his brother make pathetic excuses for him.

It's relevant because the crimes were covered up, ignored and minimized because of the religion and colour of the perpetrators.

It's not a case of saying 'only brown Muslims commit rape' and pretending it is, that's just another way of trying to deflect attention from the real issue, which is the fact that the crimes were covered up because of the religion and ethnicity of the person who committed it.

These people were allowed to commit rape and abuse on an industrial scale with impunity because they belonged to favoured groups.

People like Doom are displaying exactly the same mentality as the people in Rotherham who allowed this to happen. Because the person who committed the crime is brown and a Muslim we must blame someone else at any cost. The victims, the parents, social services. The fact is that anybody who commits a sexual crime - the buck stops and ends with them.

The case in Manchester is similar because the man who committed it belonged to a group of middle aged white men who had links to powerful people which allowed them to offend with impunity. But it's different because those cases are HISTORICAL. Nobody is trying to make excuses for the Jimmy Saviles and Cyril Smiths of this world any more. Nobody is saying that the children they attacked are worthless and deserved it, or asked for it, or is blaming their parents anymore, people are just horrified that those men committed these crimes and managed to engineer a situation where they could offend with impunity.

But in the Rotherham case there are still plenty of people, like Sageer, Doom and yourself who will do anything, ANYTHING, to distract from the fact that these men were given carte blanche to rape and abuse on the basis that that they were brown and Muslim. Normally because you are the type of people who have also afforded them the special status that allowed them to do this too.

I am not allowed to post examples but there are several people who are posting on this thread, who when you look back at the forum archives, whenever people said before the Jay report that this was happening, screamed liar and racist at them. They obviously had no evidence to prove the contrary, because it was happening. But purely on the basis of the race of the accused they felt they could confidently state they had not committed such a crime and anyone who suggested they had was a lying racist.

That is exactly why the reluctance to blame brown people is relevant. To reduce it to 'well white people commit sex crimes too' is facile and ignores the fact people like you, Sageer and Doom are desperate to deflect attention from the fact that they were allowed to commit these crimes because of their ethnicity and religion. Okay?

---------- Post added 09-10-2014 at 19:09 ----------

Sorry it was wrong, but you seem to have difficulty grasping the point so I just wanted to make it crystal clear.

Superb post, just about sums up why this was/still is happening and why it could continue if this is not addressed in a way that that it needs to be no matter who it upsets.

Do you know much about "political correctness?"

Political correctness doesn't make the police "lose" a rape survivor's clothes less than 24hrs after she took them to the police. Political correctness doesn't make the police arrest a survivor who is ranting at one of her abusers in town but not arrest the abuser. Political correctness doesn't make a CID officer argue in a case conference that the child under discussion "consented" to sex with every man who had raped her.

What makes stuff like that happen is corruption, organised cover ups and a complete lack of respect for the girls and women who are victims. Of course, the offender under discussion in this thread will have likely benefited from his relative who is a former councillor. Not to mention his relative's best friend, the police inspector.

What absolute rot. Corruption doesn't happen in a vacuum, it happens for a reason. In some cases it's money, in this case much like the Deep South in the sixties it happened because the police decided that they would not pursue the perpetrators of a particular crime because of their race. In the US it was white people who got off scot free, and the politically correct lobby will nod along about how terrible that is while at the same time trying to excuse or minimize what happened in Rotherham for much the same reason.

If the only motivation was that they did not respect victims then they would have stopped investigating sex crimes full stop. They didn't. They only stopped investigating crimes committed by Asians. Therefore your claims are nonsense.

Every single thing you claim was not motivated by political correctness was.

What absolute rot. Corruption doesn't happen in a vacuum, it happens for a reason. In some cases it's money, in this case much like the Deep South in the sixties it happened because the police decided that they would not pursue the perpetrators of a particular crime because of their race. In the US it was white people who got off scot free, and the politically correct lobby will nod along about how terrible that is while at the same time trying to excuse or minimize what happened in Rotherham for much the same reason.

If the only motivation was that they did not respect victims then they would have stopped investigating sex crimes full stop. They didn't. They only stopped investigating crimes committed by Asians. Therefore your claims are nonsense.

Every single thing you claim was not motivated by political correctness was.

We're now agreeing with each other. :hihi:

I believe this has been allowed to happen due to Political Correctness. Too many people (Councillors etc) looking the other way out of fear of upsetting the Asian Community.

Regards

Doom

Anyway, I would make a suggestion to anybody who is interested in what some of the posters in here REALLY think to make their way to google and type in BoyFriday/Halibut/MeltTheBell and 'Sheffield forum Asian grooming gangs' with the year 2010, 2011 or 2012 or even further back.

I'm not allowed to post quotes but you will see some rather interesting quotes making allegations of lying, racism and paranoia against anybody who raises this issue along with a nice bit of victim blaming from one or two amongst them.

As we now know this was happening. They based their authoritative declarations it wasn't happening on the assumption that it must be racism because the accused were brown.

The people on here who are most racist are those mentioned above. They spent years accessing people of lying purely on the basis that they favour Asian Muslims over any other group. They are part of the community of South Yorkshire and they made strenuous efforts to ensure that these crimes were denied and minimized. They were effectively complicit in the cover up as they abused people who tried to speak out about this on a public forum.

I'm sure the mods will swoop in and delete this to protect those who share their political views. But the fact is people like you who denied this happened purely because you believed any allegation against a brown person must be racist: well I'm not surprised you're all here defending the cover up. You were very much part of it.

Assuming Rotherham is the tip of the iceberg, if justice is to be sought against all those involved, we're going to have to build more prisons.

Considering the alarming way that Rotherham council closed ranks and has made it clear no-one there will face prosecution I think that in turn will negatively effect any criminal case against the public.

I think the council will dig their heels in, won't volunteer any information and will attempt to sweep it under the rug as best they can.

That will leave very little evidence for the police to investigate so the majority of the criminals will get away scott-free because the council are too busy protecting their own to help the police catch them.