The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

No it isn't. It is being manufactured by the media to slur the Labour party and take the attention away from the failings of the Tory party.

The only thing that's changed in the Labour party re:anti-semitism is that they have a new leader (who happens to be the most anti-racist they've ever had,) that is disliked by some Blairites who happen to be Jewish.

They are using the fact he has a position on Israel as a bat to beat him with. The media is doing the rest simply because there is no dirt to dig on him.

Meanwhile the Tories get an easy ride.

You seriously think any leader of any party could get away with calling convicted terrorists 'brothers' without the media picking that up?

---------- Post added 05-08-2018 at 15:37 ----------

hahaha, i knew that was coming, i was already going to answer it for you...lol

There is no Problem, Corbyn knows there is no problem, but could you image the fake outcry from the media, "Corbyn in denial" and "Corbyn will not accept the antisemitism in the party"...its just easier to go along with it and pretend there is a problem, its FAKE news Robin, but you already know that

So you are saying he finds it easier to go along with something he knows isn't true and lie and pretend it is, than to stick to his principles and beliefs.

Great leader material there..

You seriously think any leader of any party could get away with calling convicted terrorists 'brothers' without the media picking that up?

So you are saying he finds it easier to go along with something he knows isn't true and lie and pretend it is, than to stick to his principles and beliefs.

BINGO...you got it...

but he is the one leading us over a cliff Robin is he?

BINGO...you got it...

but he is the one leading us over a cliff Robin is he?

So you think it's alright for him to lie to give him an easier ride?

Corbyn's view of Brexit is exactly the same have your cake and eat it approach as May. If you think he would magically be able to convince the EU when May can't, you're deluded.

So you think it's alright for him to lie to give him an easier ride?

Corbyn's view of Brexit is exactly the same have your cake and eat it approach as May. If you think he would magically be able to convince the EU when May can't, you're deluded.

its politics mate...do members of the Tory party lie? are you happy with it?

its politics mate...do members of the Tory party lie? are you happy with it?

Just because members of other parties do it is doesn't make it right. I don't like it when any politicians outright lie.

Just because members of other parties do it is doesn't make it right. I don't like it when any politicians outright lie.

well, you must be pretty miffed with the Tory party then, they cant open their mouths without lying...

I'm not saying its right, but i understand why he does it, Corbyn doesn't get the same treatment as anyone else does he? so i think he has to use a little more tact,

well, you must be pretty miffed with the Tory party then, they cant open their mouths without lying...

I'm not saying its right, but i understand why he does it, Corbyn doesn't get the same treatment as anyone else does he? so i think he has to use a little more tact,

It could be of course that he understands that there is a problem with anti-semitism in the party and so he isn't lying..

He is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, because the media will spin it against him either way. The media is all dumbed down soundbites.

Corbyn doesn't do sound bites, his reasoning is far deeper and more subtle than that, and always makes sense. But the media isn't interested in that, so it's rarely heaard.

He is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, because the media will spin it against him either way. The media is all dumbed down soundbites.

Corbyn doesn't do sound bites, his reasoning is far deeper and more subtle than that, and always makes sense. But the media isn't interested in that, so it's rarely heaard.

Haha he is quite the messiah isn't he! You just keep believing that, it does no harm (unless you want an effective opposition of course).

It could be of course that he understands that there is a problem with anti-semitism in the party and so he isn't lying..

it could be....or it couldnt be, i know what i believe...

its all a smear campaign, they are scared to death of this man taking control, thats why the media are on his case 24/7

it could be....or it couldnt be, i know what i believe...

its all a smear campaign, they are scared to death of this man taking control, thats why the media are on his case 24/7

They may well be scared of him taking control but not for the reasons you think. Its because hes an ineffectual bumbling idiot.

Watson will never be Labour Leader, we are not going back to the old Tory Lite ways,

Do you mean the Most successful Labour Party there has ever been?