The Labour Party. All discussion here please

Vaati

This is the final warning we are going to give about bickering, name calling etc. If a post breaks the forum rules, report it. Any further and accounts will be suspended.

Message added by Vaati

Antisemitism doesn't exist, made up by rich right wingjews.

Better you have a word with Jeremy then

Have i said he is lying? i dont recall i did..

My views on John Mann are that he will do anything or say anything to undermine Corbyn, the staged ambush of Livingstone in full glare of the media was nothing more than an anti Corbyn publicity stunt, if he had serious concerns about Livingstone, why did he not pull him to one side and have a good heart to heart with him, John Mann & Co have done more to make the party un electable than anyone, he would rather see a Tory government than a Corbyn led government.

with a bit of luck he will soon get deselected..

You said ‘he wouldn’t lie would he lol’ when I said that he raised some concerns about Corbyn’s reaction to the child sex abuse that went on in Islington.

Are you now claiming that that comment wasn’t trying to make out those concerns were lies?

Very quiet on this thread . Its almost like they've got their hands over their eyes and fingers in their ears , while saying blah ,blah ,blah, Hoping it will all go away. It really is funny , log in see if any of their mates are on that would back them up , if not log out :hihi:

Edited by hackey lad

they both covered up that horrible child sex abuse together

Yes, nothing has ever been proved, and it might have all been unsubstantiated rubbish

So Corbyn and Hodge carried out a cover up of horrible child sex abuse that has never been proved and may have been unsubstantiated rubbish?

Do you see now why anyone with half a brain takes the anti semitism in the Labour Party attacks with a massive pinch of salt? Keep throwing half truths or even made up stuff at Corbyn and hope some of it will stick?

When that doesn't work, and by all accounts it isn't, what is the next move?

Time's running out as the next election will almost certainly be within a year.

Very quiet on this thread . Its almost like they've got their hands over their eyes and fingers in their ears , while saying blah ,blah ,blah, Hoping it will all go away. It really is funny , log in see if any of their mates are on that would back them up , if not log out :hihi:

Not half as quiet as the Conservative thread.

So Corbyn and Hodge carried out a cover up of horrible child sex abuse that has never been proved and may have been unsubstantiated rubbish?

Do you see now why anyone with half a brain takes the anti semitism in the Labour Party attacks with a massive pinch of salt? Keep throwing half truths or even made up stuff at Corbyn and hope some of it will stick?

When that doesn't work, and by all accounts it isn't, what is the next move?

Time's running out as the next election will almost certainly be within a year.

You selectively quoted me.

I said ‘maybe’, which you left out. I wasn’t making a statement of supposed fact.

So do you think Corbyn has half a brain? He thinks there is anti semitism within the Labour Party.

---------- Post added 05-08-2018 at 08:15 ----------

Not half as quiet as the Conservative thread.

Maybe because turmoil within their party isn’t daily headline news at the moment..

You selectively quoted me.

I said ‘maybe’, which you left out. I wasn’t making a statement of supposed fact.

So do you think Corbyn has half a brain? He thinks there is anti semitism within the Labour Party.

---------- Post added 05-08-2018 at 08:15 ----------

Maybe because turmoil within their party isn’t daily headline news at the moment..

ah, and there we have it, the Country is in a mess, we have one of the weakest governments for years that are taking us over the edge of a cliff, and our media wants to focus on a smear campaign..:suspect:

not worked it out yet have you Robin?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45073081

"I have frequently had very difficult conversations with both Margaret and Ian, but what I understand is that your critics are not your enemies" Mr Watson said.

If only Watson was Labour leader.

Watson will never be Labour Leader, we are not going back to the old Tory Lite ways,

Watson will never be Labour Leader, we are not going back to the old Tory Lite ways,

Yes, anyone who isn’t a disciple of Corbyn is a Tory, there must be a hell of a lot of Tories then. ;)

ah, and there we have it, the Country is in a mess, we have one of the weakest governments for years that are taking us over the edge of a cliff, and our media wants to focus on a smear campaign..:suspect:

not worked it out yet have you Robin?

Don’t pretend that the turmoil in the Conservative Party wasn’t front page news for weeks. Claiming that it was ignored by the media to instead focus on Labour makes you look a bit silly. What should the daily breaking headlines be? ‘Brexit still a disaster’ You know that’s not how news works.

Pete Willsman apparently uses his close relationship with Corbyn as a chat up line with young women. It's alleged he went off on some tale during a Labour NEC meeting about how young women like to twerk against him in nightclubs because of who he knows, asked if anyone there wanted to go out with him and was told he was talking inappropriately and should apologise by Rosie Winterton.

Sounds a lovely chap. It's all media lies and smears though, of course it is..