Would like some advice about going on my own to Cornwall

I need some advice . Every year my best friend , her Grand daughter & me go to our beloved Cornwall but today she told me that next year , because it is her 70th she wants to go abroad for a holiday with her family . I can totally understand why she wants to do this so that's no problem . But , I am thinking of going on my own that year because Cornwall gives me the chance to re charge my batteries what with the stressful job I do. Mu will have a dicky fit but I need to go . So what would you do in this circumstance

I need some advice . Every year my best friend , her Grand daughter & me go to our beloved Cornwall but today she told me that next year , because it is her 70th she wants to go abroad for a holiday with her family . I can totally understand why she wants to do this so that's no problem . But , I am thinking of going on my own that year because Cornwall gives me the chance to re charge my batteries what with the stressful job I do. Mu will have a dicky fit but I need to go . So what would you do in this circumstance

Totally get why you can recharge your batteries in cornwall.i love the place.Just go im sure you will be fine.:)

I live on my own so it wont be a problem . It is just my Mum would be so worried because I would be driving down so far . I know it so well that it wouldn't bother me

Maybe arrange a stop en route? See another place on the way and break up the journey. Just a thought.