Would like some advice about going on my own to Cornwall

check out ukbreakaways.com & get them to send you a brochure, they have some really cheap deals, eg newquay, aug 31st, 7 days, dinner bed & breakfast £260, cheaper than a caravan. go on treat yourself, you deserve it, plus in a hotel you get to talk to other people as well, the hotel is the glendevor but theres many more. i would urge anyone who holidays in the uk to send for this brochure, ive used it a couple of times and ive never been disappointed.

I have decided that next year it is time for a change & so , me , Mum & Phil are going to Northumberland to follow in our Viking footsteps . So , no I wont be going to my beloved Cornwall , JUST FOR ONE YEAR .

Ah! All is clear. You are Princess Anne. That's why you expect us to know these people.:rolleyes:

I don't think any of you have Viking feet, though.

She's a Capricorn, and Capricorn's are sceptical of such things as horoscopes.

No, not a Capricorn...not anything really, as astrology is a load of rubbish!

(Dara O'Brien's mangling of it was very funny - anyone see it?)

---------- Post added 04-01-2014 at 16:43 ----------

I should hope we haven't got Viking feet . What do you mean about being Princess Ann . Has she got big feet then ? :hihi:

Er...'me, mum and Phil' was the clue.

---------- Post added 04-01-2014 at 16:45 ----------

Oh my goodness , I have just realised what you all mean . I meant to write MUM not MU . I had a blonde moment there . Sorry :loopy:

Bit of an insult to blondes, I'd say!

The entire thread is a wind-up, surely?