Radio sheffield football heaven

Romario

Just listened to the programme again and I can't believe how rude the presenters are. Cutting people off if the presenter disagrees with the caller and in some cases snearing at callers. BBC what a disgrace. Remember it's us licence payers who keep you lot in a job.

Remember it's us licence payers who keep you lot in a job.

Not really, it's you listeners. If nobody tuned in then the presenter / producer would be out of work.

Alternatively, you and all your mates could write to the BBC and complain about the programme. Just wingeing about it on a forum does nothing, but all complaints to the BBC have to be logged and are used when programmes / productions are reviewed.

I like the presenters on RS, they are very knowledgeable and you just know they know ALOT more about whats going on but aren't allowed to say.

They have to balance being sympathetic to the caller with bare faced facts, remember the people who are calling have just come from the match so are still fill of adrenaline(and beer!!).

Also- alot of the callers are just idiots!

I like the presenters on RS, they are very knowledgeable and you just know they know ALOT more about whats going on but aren't allowed to say.

They have to balance being sympathetic to the caller with bare faced facts, remember the people who are calling have just come from the match so are still fill of adrenaline(and beer!!).

Also- alot of the callers are just idiots!

I listen to it now and again and they can be heavy handed on callers, as you say they know there stuff, it doesn't mean to say people who don't arnt allowed an opinion.

At the end of the day if it wasn't for these "idiots" as you say then the presenters wouldn't have a job to go to...

Come on Corks- you know there are plenty of other idiots queueing up to put their opinion across (myself included in that btw ;) )

HAHA I find it refreshing to hear, not everybody knows the in's and out's of stuff like some of us you would be surprised how many fellas who play 11 aside who don't even know the offside rule :hihi:

Football is full of characters and stuff like football heaven, losing something like that would just be adding to the upcoming corperate world football is becoming...

Is it still heavily we*nesday biased ?

I remember during "Ched gate" a we*nesday fan having a discussion about Cheds case, next caller, a blade, wanted to answer but was cut off as the issue "wasn't really relevant".

That's the very last time i listened to it.

The funny thing is , they never air (or very rarely air) SWFC games, it is always the Blades. I guess you have to cater for what the audience wants.