Radio sheffield football heaven

It's good when told Bri comes on !!!

LOL i think i stoped listening once Brian was getting more air space than United as a club.

We did however have it on on the way back from Oldham, BUT only one united caller and no United interview broadcast while we listened.. we turned it off and when drinking around Holmfirth much more pleasurable.

It was funny though when the guy andy giddings (i think but maybe wrong) sent a report in from the Owls match interviewing Megson and it went wrong halfway through and they played it with giddings saying trollocks (you know what I mean) at the end of it.....that did make me chuckle a little :D

I thought it was megson that said trollocks, something like "oh trollocks, it has stopped, i will have to start it again"

I thought it was megson that said trollocks, something like "oh trollocks, it has stopped, i will have to start it again"

Oh right I thought it was the interviewer when he realized it had stopped - not to worry - was still funny.

Oh right I thought it was the interviewer when he realized it had stopped - not to worry - was still funny.

It wasn't Megson. The interview had been recorded. It must have been someone else.

Edited by Jim Hardie

It was Andy Giddings. Perhaps he should be banned.

I thought it was him and no shouldnt be banned

I thought it was him and no shouldnt be banned

Why not go all the way and give him a public flogging

Listened to it last night for 10 mins on the way back from the match, there was a Wednesday fan who called in and he spent 5 mins saying how he'd gone to the same school as the presenter and listing teachers off and who they supported. Its fair to say he was a bit of a simpleton (like a lot of the darkside are). If thats the quality of caller i'll not be listening again anytime soon!

andy giddings is a superleague reporter now methinks

Just asking what other posters think about this show

I often listen on the way home from hillsborough as i cant exit the wednesdayite car park for over 1/2 hour then an hour drive home.

I believe that the show should only allow callers that have been to the games (home or away) that they are calling in about.

I often hear the words(have you been to the game ) and herd the same response NO! ive listened on the radio

I believe that caller cant comment on anything that has happened at a game that day (the ref was this, such a such played rubbish how can they comment when they aint been to the game...

Get out and support your teams or get off the radio and let someone talk about the game that was there..

RANT OVER SORRY